HVAC Service Manager - Growing Mechanical Service Company - Base Salary to 110k/year - St. Louis, MO
Saint Louis, MO 63101 US
HVAC Service Manager - Growing Mechanical Service Company - Base Salary to 110k/year – St. Louis, MO
- Our client, a stable, fast-growing mechanical service company handling service and preventative maintenance, has an immediate need for an HVAC Service Manager to oversee the Service Team in the St Louis, Missouri area. Our client has been in business for over 40 years and has a stellar reputation in the industry.
- In this role, the HVAC Service Manager will lead a Service Team of around 10-15 people who are responsible for repairing and maintaining HVAC systems in industrial and commercial buildings. This team is made up of service technicians and a service coordinator. In addition to leading the team, the HVAC Service Manager will also serve as a senior company representative, working directly with customers, vendors, suppliers and more to advise on the KPIs and build out processes.
- Participates with President and Business Development team to develop strategies and plans for growth and success of service business.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests for HVAC service opportunities. Responds to customer requests for technical assistance.
- Provides cost estimates and proposals for service projects.
- Responsible for commercial arrangements with clients – MSA’s, Purchase Orders, PO updates. Coordinates with personnel to provide necessary documentation. Responsible for job setup within SAGE.
- Assigns technicians to projects and maintains overall schedule of technician assignments and upcoming work.
- Communicates scope of work, technical and commercial requirements to service technicians.
- Develops individual project schedule for field service projects that meets customer schedule requirements, as needed. Coordinates with subcontractors, as required.
Qualifications for this role include at least 5+ years of HVAC management experience, leading a team of field service techs. Candidate should have a strong in-depth understanding of HVAC and refrigeration systems, and the ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and control circuits. Must have excellent leadership, customer service and general sales skills.
Compensation for this position will include a base salary in the 90k – 110k/year range with a end of year bonus. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, PTO and much more. Additionally, there are other perks tied to company culture that make it a plus to work for here.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH
AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter - HVAC
Alex brings many years of focused HVAC industry Recruiting experience to the AllSearch team.