HVAC Project Manager – Mechanical Servicing Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
HVAC Project Manager – Mechanical Servicing Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – Santa Clarita, CA 91355
- Our client, a highly reputable mechanical servicing company located just north of Los Angeles, is seeking to add an HVAC Project Manager to their team due to organic growth! For over 35 years, our client has grown over the years due to their superior work in the K-12 education industry, while also supporting the entire spectrum of commercial air conditioning services including working on tenant improvements, office buildings, manufacturers, hospitals, schools and industrial buildings.
- The HVAC Project Manager will coordinate and manage the full lifecycle of various projects sold in the relatively local market. This position is involved in the initial proposal of a job, ordering the necessary materials, and managing the manpower assigned to a job to ensure completion to customer requirements within set deadlines.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of projects with an average size of $1-$4MM
- Team building, Mentoring, Planning and Scheduling
- Contract negotiations, Cost Control and Budgeting
- Minimum 3+ years of HVAC Project Management experience required
- Thorough understanding of HVAC system design and installation.
- Working knowledge of project management processes, technology and safety principles.
- This position includes a base salary in the 90k - 120k/year range, depending on experience. Other benefits include gas card, vacation time, holiday pay, company assistance with employee healthcare premium, and profit-sharing program after 1 year.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - HVAC & Mechanical Services Division
For more detail, please check out our HVAC Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/hvac-sales//
Cathy bring years of Industrial oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch HVAC & Mechanical Services Recruiting Team.