HVAC Design Engineer – Commercial HVAC Design-Build – Base Salary to 130k/year - Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC 27601 US
HVAC Design Engineer – Commercial HVAC Design-Build – Base Salary to 130k/year – Raleigh, NC
- Our client is a stable medium-sized U.S. HVAC Design-Build companythat focuses on designing HVAC systems primarily for commercial office buildings, warehouses, light industrial facilities, and schools. Average project sizes are 250k - 500k with larger projects ranging in the 3 million - 4 million range.
- Our client has 2 locations in the Greensboro, NC area and the Durham, NC area with regionally hybrid options along with highly competitive salary, affordable medical, and comprehensive benefits.
- Complete load calculations
- Select RTUs, AHUs, chillers, boilers, pumps, and ancillary mechanical equipment
- Write and assemble Mechanical Specifications from AIA templates
- Complete Energy Code Calculations
- Complete system designs
- Utilize your working knowledge of HVAC Controls in designs and write a sequence of operations for those designs
- Preparation of Project Drawings Packages for submission for permit/construction
- Perform economic analysis
- Develop energy models and perform energy cost analysis
- Perform job site visits and conduct field surveys
- Perform designs in AutoCAD and Revit
- 2+ years of HVAC Design Experience Required
- EIT Required; PE (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related Engineering discipline
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Revit Competence preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Base salary in the 80k - 130k/year range depending on amount of direct relevant experience.
- 401k with 4% Employer Match on 5% employee contribution
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Talent Sourcer - Engineering & Construction
Former Professional Baseball Player turned Recruiter/Sourcer, Mike Santoro is now a Sr. Recruiter & Talent Sourcer for Engineering, Construction, Architecture at AllSearch Recruiting in York, PA.
Mike Santoro is a Certified Black Belt in Internet Recruitment with a passion for the Science of Sourcing & the Art of Recruiting. In 2021 Mike was featured on RecruitingDaily.com’s “12 Days of Sourcing” Event Contributor and was recently published on its Recruiting blog. Mike regularly contributes to online Recruiting/Sourcing discussions and is passionate about finding ways to optimize the sourcing process, elevate the value of the profession of Talent Sourcing, and advance the Professional Art of Recruiting.
Mike is a man of faith and a family man, husband to a beautiful wife and father of 2 amazing boys and 1 beautiful little girl. He and his family reside in York, Pennsylvania, USA.
Mike has an MBA from York College of Pennsylvania and is also currently pursuing Master's in Theological Studies.