General Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 220k/year - Auburn, NY
Auburn, NY 13021 US
General Manager - Manufacturing – Base Salary to 220k/year – Auburn, NY
- Our client, a pioneer in creating new ideas and advancements for upcoming products within the manufacturing sector, is seeking a General Manager to be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of daily operations, including personnel development, performance enhancement across various departments, and alignment with company priorities.
- In this role, the General Manager will play a pivotal role in improving profitability, efficiency, and quality while representing the company to customers and ensuring compliance with management systems and audits.
- Direct and oversee the daily business operations and service functions of the company in alignment with the priorities established by the Executive Team and the performance objectives of the organization.
- Promote staff growth through proactive leadership strategies to ensure the attainment of business objectives.
- Develop and advance the performance of Customer Service, Manufacturing, Process and Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, and Purchasing, while also managing the performance of each respective team.
- Oversee the service functions related to Finance & Controlling, Human Resources, Facilities, and IT, ensuring their alignment with the group’s organizational structure and guidelines.
- Work closely with R&D, Quality, and Operations in the global branch to facilitate cross-functional design transfers.
- Improve profitability, efficiency, quality, and timely delivery while optimizing inventory levels by implementing and advancing lean management techniques such as 5S, Shopfloor, lean production, continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers and potential clients, particularly in the process of securing new manufacturing projects in collaboration with the Sales team.
- Supervise compliance with ISO 13485 management system standards, including the coordination of audits and customer audits, in collaboration with the Quality department.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and additional economical education (MBA)
- 10+ years of experience in leading high-tech manufacturing operations
- Proficient in strategic planning, executing business strategies, and showcases strong analytical and financial analysis abilities
- Base salary in the 160k - 220k/year range, dependent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.