General Manager – Plumbing and HVAC – Base Salary to 140k/year - Plymouth, MA
Plymouth, MA 02360 US
General Manager – Plumbing and HVAC – Base Salary to 140k/year – Plymouth. MA
- Our client is a mechanical services company that has had a great success in both acquiring and integrating HVAC companies into their network of Affiliate companies. Since 2009, their approach has been unique as compared to traditional publicly traded companies or OEM. Their packages are custom tailored to deliver attractive alternatives to business owners, packed with significant strategic, financial and operational benefits.
- Our client offers business owners a platform to engage with like-minded industry peers, well versed with not only the day-to-day running, but with the unique long-term challenges that come with running a HVAC business.
- Our client is seeking a General Manager that can run and growing a company from its current size to even greater heights in the following years. The General Manager will provide leadership, management, and vision to ensure that the company delivers exceptional operational outcomes to meet long-term Company objectives. Our client is looking for a candidate that has the experience and skill to coach, mentor & lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate has extensive residential Plumbing & HVAC experience, ideally having worked their way up through the ranks into a management role.
- Responsible for the day-to-day production of the company from interfacing with executive leadership team, finance, management of field operations, supervision of safety & project management & on-site progress, and employee retention
- Oversee successful execution of all Plumbing & HVAC service.
- Provide oversight and accountability, Managers are on track and within budget.
- Supervise & mentor in the recruiting, interviewing, selecting, orientating, training, coaching, and disciplining of the operations team as needed.
- Champion the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of organizational management protocols, practices, and tools
- Collaborate with Ownership on long & short-term plans for company growth.
- Drive safety, quality, and profitability to meet or exceed company objectives.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to Ownership.
- Act as a strategic partner on the leadership team and liaison among the sales, service, installation, and operations departments
- Work autonomously while ensuring Ownership expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Minimum of 10+ years, verifiable full- time management experience in residential Plumbing or HVAC Industry.
- Working knowledge of residential Plumbing and or HVAC methods, techniques & systems; as well as codes
- Professional degree preferably in Construction Management or equivalent desired but not required.
- Must embrace being constantly challenged to grow and improve operationally and professionally.
- Passion for and prior successful history of building high performing teams.
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to build consensus and gain buy-in
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on new tasks with a general attitude that no task is too small or large, impossible, or cannot be improved.
- Valid Driver's License and ability to pass pre-employment background check.
- Base salary in the 120k – 140k/year range
- Company provided vehicle
- Bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- 401k matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off.
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.