General Manager – Plastics Manufacturing – Base Salary to 120k/year - Meadville, PA
Meadville, PA 16335 US
General Manager – Plastics Manufacturing – Base Salary to 120k/year – Meadville, PA
- Our client, a well-established Plastics Manufacturing Company, is currently seeking a General Manager with Plastics Production Experience for their Meadville, PA location.
- This position responsible for overseeing all operations and departments of the company.
- Oversee and Manage Day-to Day Operations
- Assist with Development of the Company Strategy and Quarterly and Annual Goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and Optimize Expenses
- Assist with Development of Policies and Processes
- Ensure All Employees / Senior Management work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee Recruitment and Training of New Employees
- Evaluate and Improve Operation and Financial Performance
- Oversee The Employee Assessment Process
- Prepare Regular Reports for Managing Directors
- Ensure all Employees Follows Health and Safety Regulations
- Provide Solutions to issues (e.g., Profit Decline, Employee Conflicts, Loss of Business to competitors)
- Occasional customer site travel
- 5+ years Senior Management Experience with P&L responsibility
- Extensive background in the Plastics and Tooling Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- The ability to comprehend and react to customer demands
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the Organization
- Outstanding Organization and Leadership Skills
- Experience in Planning and Budgeting
- Base salary in the 100k – 120k/year range based on candidate experience
- Sr. Management bonus program
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Short term & Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k with 6% match
- PTO / Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Training/ Educational Support
- Relocation assistance available as needed
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer