Fire Sprinkler Service Technician – Fire Protection – Base Salary to 35.00/hour - Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL 33901 US
Fire Sprinkler Service Technician – Fire Protection – Base Salary to 35.00/hour – Fort Myers, FL
- Our client, a well-established Fire Protection Services company, is currently seeking a Fire Sprinkler Service Technician for their Fort Myers, FL location.
- This is a family-owned company that offers exceptional customer service and cares for their employees.
- Use company vehicle to travel to local job sites (50-mile radius)
- Lead assigned job
- Perform fire sprinkler systems repairs, improvements/changes
- Train and direct the activities of assigned Helper
- May also perform installations of new fire sprinkler systems
- Focus on quality / accuracy and timeliness
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer
- Core hours are 7am-4pm; Mon-Fri with some variability for job site needs
- 3+ years of fire sprinkler service supervisory experience including system installation, alarm panels, and testing systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license & good driving record
- Strong customer service focus and care for the “life safety” industry
- Base salary in the 22.00 – 35.00/hour range depending on candidate experience
- Performance incentive program & profit sharing
- Paid time off/ Vacation & Holiday pay
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, life, disability & vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k plan
- Growth & advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training programs; state of the art technology and tools
- Sign-on bonus!
- Relocation assistance available as needed
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer