Extrusion Manager - Plastics Recycling - Base Salary to 90k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Extrusion Manager – Plastics Recycling – Base Salary to 90k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our client, a Plastics Recycling plant, is seeking an Extrusion Manager to manage and direct the extrusion team and all daily activities to meet productivity & quality goals.
- In this role, the Extrusion Manager is responsible for the analysis of the output & optimizing production processes through the use of metrics, specifications, standardization and consistent training.
- Oversee all daily activities of the department
- Ensure Plant Safety Standards are Adhered to
- Set Quality Standards & Communicate Expectations
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance, Ensuring Process Maximization
- Assist with Tooling Enhancements & Equipment Upgrades
- Works Cross Functionally to Establish Control Systems Enhancements & Standardization
- Develop & Monitor Department KPIs
- Document Extrusion Productivity Metrics- Downtime, Input Pounds, Output Pounds, Waste
- Partner with Operations, Engineering & Maintenance Regularly to Identify Issues & Implement Appropriate Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ Years of Manufacturing Experience, Preferably in Extrusion
- Previous experience in Plastics Production or Recycling operation
- Must be a good problem solver & hands-on
- Experience with Safety Procedures, Quality Procedures & GMP
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 90k/year, plus an annual bonus. Our client also offers competitive health and life benefits & 401k.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
PLASTICS SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of plastics manufacturing with an emphasis on roles in Engineering, Operations, and mid to senior-level Management, to Director/VP and C-suite Executive positions. Our Plastics Recruiting team targets exceptional talent within the realm of plastic Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, Extrusion, and many more. Whether you are currently working in plastics manufacturing passively/actively looking for that better opportunity, looking for more career-advancement opportunities, or a recent college graduate seeking a new role in Plastics Manufacturing, we’ll guide you with long term minded care and focus. #PlasticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
Kasey bring decades of Manufacturing oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Plastics Manufacturing Recruiting efforts.