Executive Producer – Media & Nonprofit Sector – Base Salary to 85k/year - Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO 64106 US
Executive Producer – Media & Nonprofit Sector – Base Salary to 85k/year – Kansas City, MO
- Our client is a renowned non-profit organization dedicated to Christian Education Advocacy and is actively seeking an Executive Producer to manage and supervise its brand NEW Audio Video production studio producing content for its promotional media projects.
- Act as the organization’s expert on Video and Audio Projection from pre-shoot to post-production.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, In-studio position, with generous benefits and paid time off.
- Oversee all aspects of studio operations including lighting, video, audio, and editing.
- Supervise studio assistant, fostering their growth and success while maintaining a balanced production capacity.
- Solve complex product issues with creativity and innovation.
- Implement strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media platforms.
- Emphasize video subject matter through compelling editing and storytelling.
- Collaborate with communications and content teams to implement creative notes during editing sessions.
- Maintain meticulous records of projects at various stages: upcoming, in progress, and completed.
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple competing demands.
- Implement best practices for media storage and project organization.
- 3+ years of experience in video editing, production, and management.
- Understanding of educational and cultural content and marketing spaces.
- Proficiency in non-linear editing systems like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Final Cut Pro.
- Advanced knowledge of broadcast editing standards, trending content, and editing.
- Strong storytelling and story development skills for both short and long-form formats, demonstrating creativity.
- Proficiency in audio editing and color correction.
- Advanced knowledge of media encoding and publishing.
- Strong alignment with the mission of the non-profit.
- Excellent technical skills in lighting, video, audio, and editing.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proven ability to deliver high volumes of content on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organization and media management skills.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and receptiveness to feedback.
- Excellent verbal communication and time management skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, grammar, and spelling.
- Proven ability to see a project through from concept to completion.
- Positive attitude and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Base salary in the 65k - 85k/year range dependent on experience.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for employee and their family, with the company covering 70 percent of the cost. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following the date of hire.
- 100% company match on 6 percent retirement contribution, with a 90-day waiting period.
- Life and disability coverage at 100 percent.
- 18 days of Paid Time Off in the first year, increasing to 21 days from the second year onwards.
- 9 paid holidays annually.
- Provision of a laptop and all necessary equipment.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter & Talent Sourcer - Engineering & Construction
Former Professional Baseball Player turned Recruiter/Sourcer, Mike Santoro is now a Sr. Recruiter & Talent Sourcer for Engineering, Construction, Architecture at AllSearch Recruiting in York, PA.
Mike Santoro is a Certified Black Belt in Internet Recruitment with a passion for the Science of Sourcing & the Art of Recruiting. In 2021 Mike was featured on RecruitingDaily.com’s “12 Days of Sourcing” Event Contributor and was recently published on its Recruiting blog. Mike regularly contributes to online Recruiting/Sourcing discussions and is passionate about finding ways to optimize the sourcing process, elevate the value of the profession of Talent Sourcing, and advance the Professional Art of Recruiting.
Mike is a man of faith and a family man, husband to a beautiful wife and father of 2 amazing boys and 1 beautiful little girl. He and his family reside in York, Pennsylvania, USA.
Mike has an MBA from York College of Pennsylvania and is also currently pursuing Master's in Theological Studies.