Estimator – MEP – Base Salary to 110/year - Allentown, PA
Allentown, PA 18101 US
Estimator – MEP – Base Salary to 110/year – Allentown, PA
- Our client, a well-established MEP/ Mechanical Construction & Engineering company, is currently seeking an Estimator (internally titled Industrial Piping Estimator) for their Allentown, PA location. This company offers a stable, open door, engaged, and family friendly culture.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and periodic site visits
- Perform quantity take-offs of process piping systems from diagrams
- Create estimates for various stages of design from concept to construction
- Prepare and submit pre-bid RFIs
- Solicit vendor & subcontractor quotations and review for conformance to bid
- Recommend estimated labor factor adjustments
- Participate in post-bid de-scope meetings
- Participate in the turnover of sold projects to the project management teams
- Provide estimating support for change orders on sold projects
- 3+ years relevant industrial/process piping cost estimating, or project management experience in the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Refinery, and/or Semiconductor market segments
- Proficient in relevant software (e.g., Trimble Estimation, Trimble Autobid, MS Excel, Bluebeam, etc.) including on-screen take-off
- Knowledge of MCAA WebLEM is preferred
- Working knowledge of ASME Standards – e.g., B31.1, B31.3, B31.9, BPE, etc.
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in reading and understanding P&IDs
- Proficient in reading and understanding piping Specifications
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be an effective member of a team, and be responsive to both internal and external customer requests
- Base salary in the 80k – 110k/year range, dependent on experience
- Annual bonus based on company profitability
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision insurance
- HRA account
- 401k plan
- Stable long tenured staff, connected and engaged team
- Open-door management, family friendly
- Centrally located between: Philadelphia, Pocono Mountains, Jersey Shore
- Relocation Assistance available as needed
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer