Energy Performance Programs Manager – Engineering & Environmental Solutions Firm – Base Salary to 70k/year - Fairfax, VA
Fairfax, VA 22030 US
Energy Performance Programs Manager – Engineering & Environmental Solutions Firm – Base Salary to 70k/year – Fairfax, Virginia
- Our client, a diverse energy and environmental solutions-focused design & engineering firm on the East Coast, is seeking to add an Energy Performance Programs Manager to their team in Virginia.
- As a leading provider of state of the art Commercial, Residential, Multi-Family and Mixed-use MEP Design Services, our client continues to be an industry leader and award-winning provider of GREEN ENERGY building standards across the United States. As such, the Energy Performance Programs Manager is a critical role and will oversee analysts who use comprehensive knowledge to summarize the energy efficiency of a home using Energy Modeling Software.
- Serve as a Trainer and Leader for a Team of up to 20 Analysts
- Provides guidance for processing submissions to Residential/Energy Star Programs & Utility Rebate Programs
- Responsible for weekly Quality Assurance Review to ensure technical accuracy and code compliance for Ekotrope Software
- Manage the processing of the EPACT 45L Tax Credit Data Reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Maintain knowledge of Energy Efficiency Programs such as: Energy Star, LEED, and Green Building Programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Energy/Sustainability or related field is required
- 3+ years of experience working with Energy Efficiency Building Codes and Building Science is required
- 1+ year of experience with energy modeling software such as Ekotrope, REMrate, Google Sketchup is preferred
- Experience in providing a comprehensive summary of the energy efficiency of a home/building by using energy software to model usage
- Familiarity with Building Science Concepts such as Thermal Enclosure, Building Envelope Leakage Testing, and Duct Leakage Testing
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend technical instructions enough to be able to convey technical information in plain language
- Base salary to 70k/year
- Medical Insurance, Dental/Vision, Life, Accident and Pet Insurance plans are offered.
- PTO, Company Paid Holidays, Paid Professional Development & Salary Incentives through Certification opportunities.
- Profit-Sharing and 401k with a company contribution vested immediately.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - HVAC & Mechanical Services Division
For more detail, please check out our HVAC Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/hvac-sales//
Cathy bring years of Industrial oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch HVAC & Mechanical Services Recruiting Team.