Electrical Project Manager – Electrical GC - Base Salary to 110k/year - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92120 US
Electrical Project Manager – Electrical GC - Base Salary to 110k/year – San Diego, CA
- Our client is an Electrical GC that specializes in government contracted public works and military base projects throughout the Southwest. They perform in all aspects of commercial and industrial electrical construction, including site utilities, MEP, space remodeling, upgrades, reconfiguration, and retrofits.
- In this role, the Project Manager will be working primarily out of the San Diego office, in Sorrento Valley. They will need to manage multiple electrical construction and maintenance projects worth anywhere from half a million to ten million dollars. Must have an understanding of all aspects of electrical project management, and have experience working from the office and in the field (this role is 75/25 office vs field time). They want driven candidates who can get along well in a cooperative, collaborative team environment.
- Manage government electrical projects from inception to completion
- Estimate electrical construction and maintenance projects using Procore
- Schedule multiple prevailing wage electrician crews
- Handle budgeting, contracts, and invoicing for projects
- Monitor work both from in the office and in the field (75/25)
- Communicate with Superintendents, PMs, subcontractors, and clients throughout the course of projects
- Travel in the field once or twice a week throughout San Diego County active projects
- Be the main point of contact with the client, including for contracts, pricing, scheduling, and invoicing
- Read and interpret construction plans, blueprints, schematics, etc
- Implement appropriate safety processes
- Document all processes appropriately
- 5+ years experience in Electrical construction
- 1+ years experience in Electrical Project Management
- Ability to manage the entirety of Projects, and generate Estimates
- Thorough knowledge of electrical work, with experience in the field and the office
- Ability to perform budgeting, contracts, invoicing, estimating
- Ability to communicate with tact and resolve situations in the field
- Proficiency in MS Office and general tech-savvy skillset
- Procore experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a small team environment, collaborating frequently in-person and remotely
- Ability to pass a drug test/background check to work on secure facilities
- Base salary in the 90k - 110k/year range, dependent on experience
- Health insurance covered 100% for employee (not dependents)
- Company car (for project use), technology provided
- 401k with generous match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.