Electrical Engineer – Architectural Engineering – Base Salary to 140k/year - Richmond, VA
Richmond, VA 23232 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Electrical Engineer – Architectural Engineering – Base Salary to 140k/year – Richmond, VA
- Our client, a well-established and still growing Architectural Engineering company, is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. This position can be located within an hour or so range of any of their locations: Atlanta GA, Raleigh, NC, or Virginia: Richmond, Lynchburg, or Alexandria / Washington, DC.
- This company offers stability (hires for the long term), career growth, as well as a positive, caring, healthy culture including fantastic benefits!
- Lead and execute medium voltage system design projects from conceptualization to completion, ensuring compliance with industry standards, codes, and regulations.
- Conduct feasibility studies, load flow analysis, short circuit analysis, and voltage drop calculations to determine optimal system configurations.
- Develop detailed engineering designs, including the selection and specification of equipment such as transformers, switchgear, cables, and protective devices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including electrical designers, technicians, and project managers, to ensure seamless integration of medium voltage systems within larger projects.
- Senior / Leadership role available for 10+ years’ experience
- 6+years of experience in Electrical Engineering including some Federal/ DOD
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Virginia, or obtain through reciprocity within three months of start date
- Field knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems
- Functional knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM)
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- Eligible to work in the United States & obtain a security clearance
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Building system design experience is a plus
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- LC certification is a plus
- Base salary in the 90k – 140k/year range depending on candidate experience
- Medical (PPO & HAS), Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Both Employee Stock Program AND 401k with 6% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4 weeks PTO plus Holidays
- Parental leave & wellness programs
- Hybrid work options (work where you prefer)
- Career training and growth opportunities
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management and Operations Recruiter – Manufacturing
Check out our Manufacturing Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/manufacturing-recruiter/
Gisele brings 14 years of Recruiting experience with a concentration on Operations Management and Engineering.
Originally from Massachusetts, she attended U-Mass, Amherst for English Literature and Psychology. Spent a semester in Siena, Italy. Then, moved to PA and enjoyed the interaction with a staffing specialist / recruiter so much, she decided to go into it professionally.
She worked in temporary and financial staffing for a few years before focusing on raising a family. She returned to recruiting and quickly moved into Professional Staffing and loves making that right career fit for candidates and clients. After a pandemic layoff, she was thrilled to have found the amazing company culture with AllSearch.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Outside of work enjoy nature, photography, yoga/mediation, reading and ballroom dancing.
What motivates you?
To help connect the dots and facilitate partnerships and career matches that are beneficial to all involved. Providing sincere and attentive customer service is essential.
What inspires you?
Creating a better world starts in our own mind and our emotional responses to life.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer