Director – HVAC Business Unit – Base Salary to 90k/year - Tucson, AZ
Tucson, AZ 85719 US
Director – HVAC Business Unit – Base Salary to 90k/year – Tucson, AZ
- Our team has partnered with a family-owned commercial construction company that has been in business for 35+ years and who is seeking to add a Director (internally titled Director of HVAC) to their growing team in Tucson, Arizona! With a solid reputation and strong relationships within the community, our client has continued to grow over the years and now services customers both locally & nationwide. Our client provides complete services including site selection, conceptual & actual construction drawings, cost analyses, financing options, as well as startup and post construction site monitoring for their customers. Handling everything from Ground-Up Development to complete Tenant Improvements/Remodels, our client does it all while providing customization to accommodate each customer’s specific needs.
- The Director will play a critical role and due to growth this is a new position being added to the leadership team. The Director will support the HVAC division by providing structure, direction, expertise, and the overall leadership necessary to support the division & company as a whole as they continue to grow. The Director will be responsible for both larger ‘big picture’ initiatives as well as day-to-day procedures to ensure the team is profitable, running efficiently and working well within other departments to get projects to the finish line.
- Provide design support and documentation during completion of design concepts – perform initial & ongoing design reviews
- Work with the estimating and construction groups to provide design information & system specification support
- Prepare calculations for the correct sizing of mechanical systems; complete calculations to understand energy usage for building systems.
- Understands the company’s policies/procedures, leading by example, creating solutions, offering guidance, and generally management of the Business Unit
- 10+ years of experience designing a variety of Commercial HVAC Systems
- 4+ years of experience leading & mentoring project teams
- Extensive knowledge of construction techniques and building code compliance
- Knowledge and experience of HVAC systems for different sizes and levels of complexity of buildings and facilities, including:
- Chilled Water Generation and Distribution
- Refrigerant Cooling systems (VRF, DX etc)
- Space Heating and Cooling Systems (VAV, Chilled beams, Radiant Cooling, Fan Coil Units, Displacement ventilation etc.)
- Ventilation Systems & Interfacing with electrical systems
- Base salary in the 80k – 90k/year range, plus bonus (flexible dependent on experience)
- Other benefits include Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO and 401k with match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - HVAC & Mechanical Services Division
For more detail, please check out our HVAC Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/hvac-sales//
Cathy bring years of Industrial oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch HVAC & Mechanical Services Recruiting Team.