Detailer – Steel Fabricator – Base Salary to 80k/year + Bonus - Longwood, FL
Longwood, FL 32750 US
Detailer – Steel Fabricator – Base Salary to 80k/year + Bonus – Longwood, FL
- Our client, a steel fabricator who has been in business over 20 years, is looking to hire a Steel Detailer. This candidate will be reviewing the for-approval drawings for conformity with the structural and architectural contract drawings, as well as any submitted ASIs or RFIs. A successful candidate shall be detailed oriented, have a strong background in the structural steel industry, and have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Review drawings for accuracy, consistency, completeness, and conformance of the detailing practices to the company standards.
- Create marked up plans, sections, and details using the Bluebeam software to outline all checks.
- Perform detailed dimensional and bill of material checks related to the contract drawings as well as checks on basic and complex steel framing layouts.
- Help provide solutions for detailing issues that arise during fabrication or erection.
- 5+ years minimum detailing experience in the structural steel and/or miscellaneous steel industry.
- Knowledge of steel fabrication, steel erection, and miscellaneous metals.
- Experience in 3D detailing using Advance Steel preferred or another 3D software
Experience interpreting mark ups from architects or engineers.
- Base salary in the 65k – 80k/year range
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter – Building Products
What motivates you?
People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
From the time I was a baby, I always had this tiny pink basketball in my hand and a smile on my face. When I started to grow out of that tiny pink ball, I upgraded to an actual basketball and I dribbled it every day to elementary school with that same smile on my face. So obviously, my dream was to be a WNBA player! Unfortunately, I wasn’t THAT good. I played in college and had the opportunity to coach at the collegiate level which ended up being an even bigger dream come true. I learned my true passion was for people and helping them reach their goals, which essentially lead me to this career in recruiting. Now, I don’t dribble my ball to work every day, but I do come to work with a SMILE every day!
Changing Lives – Helping Dreams Come True