Designer – Multifamily/Commercial Construction – Base Salary to 90k/year - Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, MN 55401 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Designer – Multifamily/Commercial Construction – Base Salary to 90k/year – Minneapolis, MN
- Our client a multifamily and commercial construction company in the Minneapolis area, looking to hire a Designer (internally titled Truss Designer) to join their growing team of designers. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values their employees and offers plenty of room for growth.
- The Designer will be responsible for designing components and placement plans for commercial and multi-family projects, ensuring accurate and timely production based on customer blueprints. This role requires experience in truss design. While experience with Mitek SW is preferred, they are open to cross-training individuals proficient in other truss software.
- Ensure designs meet established standards.
- Finalize designs for production and assembly.
- Review and analyze specifications, construction documents, and engineered drawings.
- Communicate design concerns and issues for collaborative solutions.
- Liaise with production teams, Plant Manager, and others to maintain design accuracy throughout the process.
- Minimum 3+ years of truss design experience for multi-family projects
- Knowledge of construction fundamentals
- Familiarity with processes: RFI, Submittals, Production Files
- Previous experience with MiTek truss design software a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to interpret architectural and structural plans
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Base salary in the 75k – 90k/year range, dependent on experience
- Medical coverage
- Profit Sharing / 401k
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Weekly direct deposit
- Bonus opportunities
- Life insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.