Customer Service Representative – Biotechnology Equipment Manufacturer – Base Salary to 70k/year - Annapolis Junction, MD
Annapolis Jct, MD 20701 US
Customer Service Representative – Biotechnology Equipment Manufacturer – Base Salary to 70k/year – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Our client is a family-owned laboratory and biotechnology equipment manufacturer offering a variety of products used in laboratories and life science organizations. With three main product lines, including shakers, bioreactors, and bioprocess software, this company continues to be an industry leader for cell and enzyme development.
- Our bio-tech equipment manufacturer is looking to add a Customer Service Representative (internally titled Customer Service Specialist) to their Bioreactor Division. This person will play an active role in providing customer service as customers call in with questions relating to troubleshooting, order processing, and order tracking as it pertains to their Bioreactor product line.
- This role is an in-office position – residing at their HQ facility in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Process and Track customer orders for bioreactors and related parts
- Maintain inventory level for bioreactor parts
- Provide superb customer service to customers/clients who call in
- Assist with questions relating to troubleshooting, part identification, order tracking, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, or related life sciences field
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in biotech or related field; ideally would have previous experience working with bioreactors
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in customer service within biotech or life sciences industry
- Efficient time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
Compensation for this role includes a base salary up to 70k/year. Our client offers a standard benefits package including medical benefits, PTO/vacation, and 401k with company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
ENGINEERING SEARCH AllSearch Engineering Recruiters know that to compete in today’s marketplace, you must not only embrace engineering technology, but prioritize it above almost everything else. If you are not in such a place, it’s most likely time to move on. Work with an engineering search firm whose recruiters have worked in the design blueprints. AllSearch is vigorous in its pursuit of conducting engineering searches only for companies that prove to us that their technology is at the forefront of their future vision. Don’t sit still in a company that won’t embrace forward-thinking technology, find a company as innovative as you are. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #EngineeringCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Plastics / Manufacturing
Check out our Plastics Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/plastics/
I was born and raised in York, Pa. I completed my freshman year of college at Towson University. I soon realized Astronomy was not my thing, so I transferred back home to York College to pursue a career in Business. I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Marketing. I chose AllSearch because it felt like home. Everyone was so welcoming, and the company culture was what I was looking for in a job! Outside of work I can be found playing with my French Bulldog, Sanford, or reading psychological thriller books!
What motivates you?
Helping people! If I would die tomorrow, the one thing I want to make sure is that I made a difference in someone’s life, no matter how small.
Favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill. Nathan Scott has my heart.
What I do in my free time?
My dad and I brew beer! My dream one day is to open up a brewery with him. If I’m not doing that, I am either reading about conspiracy theories, spending money at Target, or playing with my dog—those are really my only hobbies.
Piece of advice I would give myself?
Always remember money can’t buy happiness; but it can buy you a boat, which would probably make you a little happy. Piece of advice number two: it’s the little things in life that make it worth wild.
What I typically eat for breakfast?
Cereal. There is no argument there here, Frosted Flakes are the best.
“Remember there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” (If you know what movie this is from, we can be best friends)