Customer Operations Manager - 3PL Fulfillment Company- Base Salary to 50k/year - Elgin, IL
Elgin, IL 60120 US
Customer Operations Manager - 3PL Fulfillment Company- Base Salary to 50k/year – Elgin, IL
- Our client, established in 1981, is a privately-held 3PL company in Chicago specializing in warehousing, fulfillment, and omnichannel contact services. As an experienced outsourced provider, they provide value-added solutions designed to help companies build and maintain relationships with their customers. They are looking to add a Customer Operations Manager to the team!
- Plans and implements daily and future order activity and special projects for specified customers.
- Responsible daily to distribute orders to floor staff, manage their activity and reallocate floor staff based on priorities.
- Implement Quality Control checks on floor staff and identify additional training and/or education required.
- Communicate directly with clients via email or phone.
- Keep Director of Operations in the know as necessary on any issues that require escalation.
- Work with transportation team on freight pick up.
- Manages labeling requirements for marketplace orders, assigns floor staff and QC’s work before order leaves facility.
- Works with Receiving Team on unknown or incomplete goods coming in for clients.
- At least 3+ years of experience of customer operations experience
Compensation: Base salary up to 50k/year (flexible base on experience)They offer a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, along with 100% company-paid Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability. 401(k), including a company match.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS SEARCH
Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory Systems Recruiting Expertise. The supply chain industry includes organizations, people and resources all used to move products and services from supplier to customer. If any part of your organization involves moving a product from one point to another by land, sea, or air then AllSearch Logistics Recruiting is the place to go for your hiring needs. #SupplyChainJobs #LogisticsCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiter - Supply Chain
Check out our Supply Chain Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/supply-chain-logistics/
Leah was born and raised in Towson, MD and went to Syracuse University for college. After graduation, she moved to NYC to pursue a career in buying and spent four years in "The Big Apple"! She then moved to St. Petersburg, FL for a scenery change and was a Buyer for Bealls Outlet. After two years in Florida, she decided to make a career change into recruiting(best decision of my life!!) and moved back home to Maryland. Leah joined AllSearch because she wanted to be a part of the growing energetic team!!
FUN FACT: Not only was my high school senior superlative "Most Likely to be on Disney Channel", but I thought it might be coming true as I once hung out side stage with Taylor Swift's mom during her concert, swaying together while singing "Love Story"!
What 3 words best describe you?
Honest, reliable and good-sense-of-humor!
What is your background?
I went to Syracuse University and double majored in Marketing and Retail which led to my six years as a Buyer for corporate retailers. My buying background has been a great foundation for successfully recruiting for supply chain/purchasing roles for our clients!