Crane Field Superintendent – General Construction Firm – Base Salary to 150k/year - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90015 US
Crane Field Superintendent – General Construction Firm – Base Salary to 150k/year – Los Angeles, CA
- Our client, a U.S.-based General Construction Firm that has been in business for over a century and who is passionate about innovation & diversity; is seeking candidates with a sense of adventure and who would be open to temporarily relocating to Israel and be part of a large semiconductor manufacturing project in ISRAEL. As an employee-owned company working both across the U.S. and Internationally, it is a unique environment in that the employee owners have a stake in the company's long-term success and thus have the freedom & independence to solve challenges without bureaucratic second-guessing. The people who work with our client take pride in their work, support each other and drive their commitment towards providing exceptional construction.
- The Crane Field Superintendent will work within the Construction Management Department and will report to the Project Superintendent and Project Manager. They will work closely with other Superintendents, Crane Operators, and subcontractors. The Crane Field Superintendent will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Multiple Crane Management Plan as well as managing day to day operation and coordination of mobile cranes, tower cranes and crawler cranes.
- This position will be based onsite in ISRAEL working on a large international semiconductor manufacturing project. Minimum 1-year commitment required.
- This is a very exciting project in which our client is responsible for ground-up construction of a manufacturing facility for one of the TOP high-tech manufacturers in the world!!
- Manage and coordinate all day-to-day activities of crane operations.
- Coordinate with other Superintendents, subcontractors, and Construction Managers for all crane related items.
- Supervise multiple subcontractors and craft employees.
- Validate all crane operators have a current operator certificate appropriate for the type and size of crane they are operating.
- Provide training on the expectations and procedures as they relate to the Multi Crane Program.
- Manage the schedule of all cranes.
- Responsible to follow and document all High Risk Activity procedures and plans.
- Management of the safety protocols being followed.
- Manage and coordinate logistics for relocation of cranes.
- Coordination of deliveries that will utilize cranes.
- Manage the crane daily coordination meeting and the weekly crane safety meeting.
- Manage and abide by all safety protocols.
- Respond to customer/client requests and/or issues and develop resolution to problems using technical expertise.
- Must be able to interpret and implement proper installations in compliance with all local authority permitting, codes and site specifications.
- To be considered, our client does require a minimum of a one-year commitment for this hire although the project does still have 3 years left until completion.
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen with a valid Passport (the company will handle the entire Visa application process upon hire)
- A minimum of 10+ years of construction experience required.
- A Minimum of 5+ years of Superintendent experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of crane operation required.
- Extensive experience on large industrial and hi-tech fabrication projects.
- OHSA 30 Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent degree and/or equivalent field work experience preferred.
- Education background in materials and methods of construction.
- Experience with project management software such as Prolog, Procore, E-Builder, Bluebeam, Microsoft Project, and Primavera Project Planner (P6).
- Must be able to pass Background & Drug Test and be eligible for a B/1 work visa to work in Israel
- Base salary between 100k - 150k/year, daily per diem, cell phone, PTO and holiday pay
- Health Insurance Programs + Retirement Plan with annual company contributions
- Comprehensive international temporary relocation package, including costs for spouse and kids under 18 years old
- Furnished temporary housing for the first month to assist in the transition
- Company-paid tax preparer for the following year(s), including both international and domestic taxes
- 100% of the Visa application process for employee and immediate family will be handled by company (approximately 4-6 weeks)
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - HVAC & Mechanical Services Division
For more detail, please check out our HVAC Recruiting Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/hvac-sales//
Cathy bring years of Industrial oriented recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch HVAC & Mechanical Services Recruiting Team.