Copywriter – Marketing Agency – Base Salary to 70k/year – York, PA
York, PA 17404 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Copywriter – Marketing Agency – Base Salary to 70k/year – York, PA
GRIT Marketing Group is a full-service marketing and communications agency that has been in business for 15 years with a range of B2B and B2C clients. They are a small but mighty team, actively seeking a marketing copywriter/content specialist with 3+ years of experience writing compelling marketing content and who will bring their A-game for their clients and the GRIT team every day.
Why Work at GRIT?
GRIT is a high-performing group of professionals who are serious about moving the needle for their clients and delivering for each other. They care a lot and if you’re like them, you get it – no weak links! Yes, they work hard, but they also enjoy loads of flexibility and freedom. Creating a healthy culture that supports family and life satisfaction (beyond just job satisfaction) is at the core of what drives them. You’ll see that in how they approach everything from our workday to our days off. GRIT is a remote-first workplace, and they find that their most efficient that way.
The Copywriter/Marketing Content Specialist will be the voice of their valued clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling combined with an established track record of creating on-brand content with an understanding of how audience, channel and purpose must impact the end delivery. From helping shape a brand’s voice and build a foundational story and value proposition to applying that voice to create copy for blogs, advertisements, collateral, websites, video, social and more, this role will shape and deliver effective content for the agency and its diverse client base.
- Create content that hits the mark. This includes the ability to create on-brand content including headlines, short-form and long-form copy that is creative, engaging, informative and speaks to the intended audience.
- Be the voice(s). Authenticity is paramount to breaking through to target audiences. This role will take ownership of developing and maintaining our clients’ diverse brand voices.
- Collaborate with intent. Leverage strategic insights and constructive feedback (both internal and external) while working with the creative, digital and account teams to create and execute high-quality efforts that deliver results.
- Always be willing to dig deeper. This position requires asking strategic questions, executing research and conducting interviews to understand each client’s individual business and target audiences.
- Dig into the data. Great content is informed by strategic insights and this role must have the ability to tap into provided keyword data, analytics and trends to measure success and optimize accordingly to deliver results for our clients.
- Stay on top of ever-changing platforms and trends. We know platforms, algorithms and audience behaviors are constantly changing. The successful person in this role will have a passion for learning and adapting to meet the industry’s latest update.
- Execute with purpose. While developing high-quality, engaging content will be an important part of this position, equally as important will be an ability to dig in and get projects across the finish line. This includes proofreading and posting to platforms as well as assisting with client communications and marketing coordination as needed.
- Sweat the small stuff. Attention to detail and a keen eye for grammar and proofreading is essential. Ensure every deliverable is client-ready and up to GRIT’s high standards.
- On time, on budget, no surprises. A key part of success at GRIT is helping maximize each client’s resources to achieve their goals and ensuring we deliver on the promises we make.
- Be a team player. The results we achieve together as a team are what sets us apart at GRIT. We celebrate successes and lift each other up. This position will be the integral link between strategic concepts and finished, flawless execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of copywriting and content development experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Proven multi-channel copywriting expertise including advertising, blogs, collateral, email campaigns, landing pages, video, web, social, whitepapers, etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and experience incorporating keywords effectively.
- Self-directed, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize, respond to pressure, meet deadlines and achieve budget targets.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary between 50k – 70k/year plus variable bonus, 85% paid medical, retirement plan with 3% match
- Full-time (37.5-hour work week)
- Remote-first workplace
(with the ability to attend in-person client meetings/events as needed)
- Schedule flexibility and generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
Golf, fishing, geocaching, new culinary experiences and dogs.
What is the biggest mistake companies make?
Not being open to a conversation and allowing sales positions to remain open for extended periods of time. It is not only the loss of revenue from a given territory or market. The cost of losing ground to competitors and having to rebuild a presence is incalculable. These costs are often fractions of our fees.
What’s the biggest compliment a client or candidate ever paid you?
A sales manager once conducted his weekly sales meeting based on his experiences with me and my approach in earning his business. It was quite humbling.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
At various points (in no particular order) I wanted to be an astronaut, a Ghostbuster, a CIA agent, a physicist and Indiana Jones. I am still kind of holding out on being Indiana Jones.
What are the first three things you do when you wake up?
1) Have a concoction of water/apple cider vinegar/secret mystery powders. 2) Feeling invigorated, I proceed to shower. 3) Clean and full of moxie, I take 3 minutes to decide which pair of colorful dress socks will make my day extra special.
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Yogurt, I am big on the yogurt.