Controls Technician – Building Automation Company – Base Salary to 90k/year - Cleveland, OH
Cleveland, OH 44101 US
Controls Technician – Building Automation Company – Base Salary to 90k/year – Cleveland, OH
- Our client is a nationally recognized leader in the energy services and building automation business serving Northeast Ohio for over 20 years. They utilize performance-based contracting to harvest utility and operational savings hiding in their customers’ building systems and use those savings to pay for significant infrastructure upgrades. These conservation upgrades can include lighting, boiler upgrades, electrical, water conservation, and building automation systems, to name a few.
- The Controls Technician (internally titled Performance Assurance Specialist) Team is the final step in the installation process and is responsible for validating that all systems are operating according to the companies rigorous Sequences of Operation. In addition to the controls, the Team also reviews the mechanical systems, certain electrical systems, metering and building envelope.
- Verify equipment meets client standards.
- Verify software is working in sync with controls system.
- Ensure alarms are being generated and sent to proper location.
- Communicate with customers regularly to review building and service.
- Perform on-site continuous validation on both projects and service contracts.
- Perform calibrations and monitor and fine-tune Web CTRL systems to ensure optimum performance standards are being achieved.
- Review the controls submittals to ensure the systems designed will meet the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Installation and Service departments to ensure customers receive the highest standard of service in the industry
- Identify additional opportunities for building enhancements and make appropriate recommendations to customers.
- Associate degree or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Controls/HVAC industry
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems
- Direct controls experience is ideal.
- Integration experience: Tridium Certification is a bonus.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to read and understand project drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Some knowledge of third-party integration concepts with experience in BACnet and Modbus preferred.
- Base salary in the 60k – 90k/year range
- Gas card / company vehicle
- Tool replacement program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO time
- Education reimbursement
- Career Opportunities
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.