Contracts Coordinator - Industrial Supply/Public Safety Products Distributor – Base Salary to 65k/year - Lanham, MD
Lanham, MD 20706 US
Contracts Coordinator - Industrial Supply/Public Safety Products Distributor – Base Salary to 65k/year – Lanham, MD
- Our client is a full line industrial and safety products distributor. They have been in business for over 40 years providing public safety products to our nation’s heroes. They sell all kinds of products like face shields, helmets, laser protective glasses, bomb detection equipment, etc. They are seeking a Contracts Coordinator to be responsible for bids and solicitations as well as the administration of contracts with the Federal Government. The Contracts Coordinator should exhibit strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively. The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, multitasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- Manage GSA Schedule
- Develop, manage, and administer the company’s GSA Schedule
- Foster strategic relationships with federal consultants and government acquisition personnel
- Participate in negotiations of contract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, deliverables and schedule requirements
- Assist in identification of new contract opportunities
- Facilitate and participate in providing contractual guidance to internal leadership
- Ensure internal stakeholders use the Schedule correctly
- Manage Bids and Solicitations
- Act as the central point of contact on bids and solicitations
- Analize RFQ’s, RFP’s, and RFI’s to create bid outlines and development plans
- Direct proposal kickoff and debrief meetings when necessary, as well as prepare detailed bid plans, schedules, outlines, and compliance matrices for all phases of bid development
- Manage customer registrations and required paperwork, including the handling of confidential information
- Monitor bid content to ensure compliance to bid requirements and evaluation criteria
- Manage the bid pipeline and track company successes/failures
- Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with federal contracting and a working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations and SAM
- Experience with government competitive procurement processes
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications, including intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Base salary to 65k/year + Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Program, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
AllSearch Recruiting is one of the top Industrial Sales & Service Recruitment Agencies in the United States. Our many highly niche industrial recruiting teams focus on sales, service, and business development activities within a variety of manufacturing, machinery and industrial sectors. Recruiting expertise covers HVAC mechanical contractors, building products, industrial manufacturing and automation, construction material supply, industrial supply chain distribution, agricultural machinery sales, facilities management and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting / Co-Founder
What motivates you?
A good challenge or competition! Changing people’s lives for the better!
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
I think I started selling when I came out of the womb. Seriously though, for as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed meeting people, making friends, building relationships, you name it. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than sales and recruiting! There is no greater feeling than matching that perfect candidate with his or her dream job! That makes me happy!
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
I love sports – coaching, watching, participating (much more when I was younger, of course). I have three boys that keep me very busy, and I have loved coaching them over the past ten years or so. Football, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, and basketball!
Where did you go to school, college, major?
Towson State University (when it was still called Towson State). Greatest five years of my life. I met my wife, I met my business partner, I met many lifelong friends and I had a ton of fun!
What do you typically eat for breakfast?
Depends. Am I in my “all or nothing” workout phase where it’s a Nutribullet shake with veggies and fruits, or is it the other nine months of the year when it’s whatever I can get my hands on?
Who is your hero?
My dad. He taught me everything I know! I learned how to work hard, how to be a good father, how to be a good husband, how to ride a motorcycle, how to sacrifice everything for those that you love, how to deal with terrible situations and make the best of it, and most importantly, how to never give up!