Construction Superintendent – Top ENR Construction Firm - Base Salary to 200k/year - Kings Mountain, NC
Kings Mtn, NC 28086 US
Construction Superintendent – Top ENR Construction Firm - Base Salary to 200k/year – Kings Mountain, NC
- Our client has been in business for over 50 years and is proud to be an industry leader in general construction and engineering services. They are a top-of-class organization and are dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety, instill integrity in all aspects of their lives; are passionate about what they do, and are committed to providing value to our clients. Some of the markets they build in are: High-rise structures including condominiums, apartments, and office, retail, industrial manufacturing, federal & military construction, gaming and entertainment, hospitality, and
- Currently they are looking for a Construction Superintendent to join the team and lead a large project. This position will lead, direct and coordinate the work of subcontractors and/or client trade partners. The Construction Superintendent is responsible for overseeing and managing all day-to-day project activities, including safety, schedule delivery, quality of work, and budget. The Construction Superintendent must be an exceptional leader, communicator, and will serve as primary point of contact for the company’s clients on their projects.
- Leading Safety Culture for project.
- Direct project team in accordance with project plan and company’s core values.
- Provide daily correspondence to Project Management related to daily progress and performance.
- Coordinate pre-mobilization activities with Project Management.
- Develop project schedule with Project Executive.
- Establish Baseline Schedule with subcontractor input.
- Maintain schedule and ensure work performed complies with contract and will exceed client expectations.
- Review 2 week look ahead schedules with project teams.
- Communicate clear expectations for safety to project team.
- Perform safety inspections.
- Ensure that all quality inspections are documented and communicated to the project team.
- Manage subcontractor quality of work.
- Attend all owner meetings.
- Lead project turnover, mobilization and coordination meetings.
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs of daily activities, files and shop drawings.
- Manage subcontractor closeout and punch list.
- 10+ years of general construction management experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Must have experience building large ground-up projects ($100MM +) from start to finish.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of construction management programs such as Primavera, Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- A proven track record of organizing project team to accomplish project goals.
- Effective negotiation and contract management skills to represent the company with the owner.
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
- Base salary in the 150k – 200k/year range, dependent on experience.
- Annual structured bonus.
- Auto allowance with fuel card
- Health insurance programs including medical, dental and vision.
- 401k with match.
- Other incentive programs.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance is available for this project
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.