Construction Superintendent – Residential & Commercial Construction – Base Salary to 135k/year - West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
Construction Superintendent – Residential & Commercial Construction – Base Salary to 135k/year – West Palm Beach, FL
- Our client is a boutique real estate development company in West Palm Beach, with a full-service real estate brokerage, Real Estate Solutions. They are hands-on operators with a mission to unlock hidden value in properties and create beautiful spaces in the form of homes, retail/commercial, and business and community experiences; adding value to their neighborhood to further develop the history of West Palm Beach.
- They are looking for a full-time Construction Superintendent to join their growing team. This dynamic role supports the Head of Construction to complete projects on time and on budget, never compromising on quality. A successful candidate will have a set of skills spanning from on-site construction management to administrative and operational tasks; luxury home construction management experience and strong communication and leadership skills. Experience in commercial construction is a plus.
- Review/coordinate architectural and engineering documents for constructability and maintain complete fluency in assigned project plans.
- Manage day-to-day site activities and ensure work is being done in accordance with the construction documents.
- Manage ordering and scheduling of site deliveries, including temporary site utilities (dumpsters, toilets, temporary power, backflows, etc.).
- Coordinate site staging plan.
- Maintain and coordinate schedule with Subcontractors and run site walkthroughs prior to start date.
- Assist with permitting as needed, including coordinating with consultants to address comments.
- Manage site safety, including safe-off power/gas, temporary railings, correct attire, etc.
- Set an example in keeping the job site organized and clean, including meeting standards for waste disposal and environmental protection.
- Schedule and attend all site inspections.
- Verify all shop drawings are compatible with field conditions.
- Assist in tracking inventory and material management.
- 5+ years of construction field experience and a minimum of 1+ years of construction project management experience.
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Ability to write reports and professional correspondence to vendors, government officials, and clients.
- Keen eye to identify non-compliance with regulations or standards and ability to suggest solutions for deficiencies or problems.
- Experience working on high end homes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to read construction documents and architectural drawings fluently.
- Superior follow-up and communication skills to be proactive and to discern priority/task urgency.
- Base salary in the 90k – 135k/year range
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Andrew brings several years of focused construction recruiting staffing experience to the elite AllSearch Construction Recruiting team.