Construction Superintendent – Industrial/Aerospace Construction Firm – Base Salary to 140k/year - Santa Maria, CA
Santa Maria, CA 93454 US
Construction Superintendent – Industrial/Aerospace Construction Firm – Base Salary to 140k/year – Santa Maria, CA
- Our client is a technically focused creative architecture, design, engineering, construction services and mission solutions firm providing innovative solutions to mission-driven clients in the aerospace, defense, education, and other government contracted sectors. They have been around over 50 years and consistently rank among the nation’s top firms, having completed a wide range of projects across the world.
- The Construction Superintendent is a crucial player in their active aerospace construction operations. They are In need of someone with extensive experience in industrial and government construction, who will oversee the organization, scheduling, budgeting, implementation, and completion of high profile, sensitive projects. Must possess diplomatic communication skills in a high intensity environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with construction documents, building and safety codes, environmental or other regulations
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Investigate damage, safety incidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors
- Develop or implement quality control programs
- Establish a strong safety culture at the construction job site. Monitor contractors, subcontractors and employees for adherence to safety regulations, and compliance with OSHA regulation
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems
- 10+ years of industrial construction experience, deep understanding of all relevant trades
- 8+ years of Superintendent experience in industrial construction
- Experience working under US Government-affiliated projects
- Ability to work onsite for various projects, including on military bases
- Ability to pass background checks and drug test
- Professional, tactful communication skills with stakeholders
- Base salary in the 120k - 140k/year, dependent on experience
- Generous health benefits
- Generous COLA for eligible candidates
- Profit sharing and ESOP bonus programs
- 3 weeks PTO
- Matching 401k
- Vehicle allowance
- Room for growth
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.