Construction Superintendent – Exterior Reconstruction/Waterproofing – Base Salary to 125k/year - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA 90007 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Construction Superintendent – Exterior Reconstruction/Waterproofing – Base Salary to 125k/year – Los Angeles, CA
- For over 20 years and across thousands of successful projects, our client has been the partner of choice for multifamily and commercial clients across the nation. They partner with homeowner’s associations, commercial properties, and apartment managers on their reconstruction, painting, and construction defect needs throughout California, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Texas. As part of the Inc. 5000 they are one of the largest and most successful painting and reconstruction companies in the United States.
- The Construction Superintendent (internally titled Reconstruction/Waterproofing Superintendent) will be a key player on this team for Los Angeles County. This person will focus on large-scale exterior reconstruction projects from 500k - 5 million.
- Managing waterproofing subcontractors
- Recruit and onboard experienced water proofers.
- Must understand how to remove existing overburden, pitching planter, concrete floor, installing tar pitch product, drainage protection, materials, installing waterproofing membranes and applicable products
- Ability to correctly supervise the installation of scuppers, flashing, edging.
- Experience in residential construction is a plus.
- Will be on-site performing quality assurance, quality control, and overseeing subcontractors
- Will be dealing daily with HOA Engineers
- Handling RFI’s and Change orders as needed
- Will be responsible for scheduling updates for labor and materials
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of commercial and multifamily waterproofing experience
- Must have Experience with WestCoat, Plidek & Life Deck products and installation process.
- Familiar with structural components of decks and be able to build scope of work and repair matrix
- Experience working with MS Project and Excel.
- OSHA certification preferred
- Ability to problem solve and work well with clients, sub-contractors, and team members.
- Must have the ability to work on-site 80-90% of the week
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Base salary in the 80k – 125k/year based entirely on project portfolio and years of experience
- Annual bonus opportunities from $15,000 and up
- Monthly vehicle allowance provided
- Gas card is provided
- Cell Phone allowance credit
- Company Laptop is provided
- Fully comprehensive medical benefits with individual and family plans with a company contribution
- 401k with company matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
**Applicants, please include a copy of your project list with applicable reconstruction experience and approximate job size/scope**
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.