Construction Site Superintendent – Multifamily New Construction – Base Salary to 140k/year - Chandler, AZ
Chandler, AZ 85225 US
Construction Site Superintendent – Multifamily New Construction – Base salary to 140k/year + Bonus - Chandler, AZ
- Our client is a group of 100% domestic manufacturers that have been in business for 143 years! They have revolutionized structural steel and pipe products and have set the tone for the off-site construction industry with modular building innovations in the multi-family and commercial building space. With over 2,700 employees across multiple states, they are poised to make an incredible impact in the coming decade and beyond.
- The Site Superintendent will be a crucial player on this team. We are looking for someone that will oversee the project from start to finish. This person will report directly to our General Superintendents, and they will act as a deadline-driven Superintendent to oversee the construction project in the field and act as the link between all various project parties both internally and externally. They will lead and manage the on-site construction team, oversee orderliness, and ensure compliance with safety regulations and company quality standards. This person must never compromise on quality and ensure projects are completed on-time, under budget.
- Complete management and monitoring of all items and subcontractors site related – both internal, municipal and third party.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Full scheduling of all vertical and horizontal subcontractors and corresponding discipline schedules.
- Collaboration between subcontractors and corresponding schedules.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget and ensuring adherence to these.
- Weekly schedule updates.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- Collaboration with project specific peers – Project Manager, Project Engineer, General Superintendent, etc.
- Must have 8+ years’ experience as a Construction Superintendent and must have ground up construction experience from start to finish on large multifamily new construction projects (garden style, wraps, or podium)
- Candidates must have experience as a Site Superintendent on projects as low as $20 million and as high as $100 million including full site supervision
- Must have full ground up site supervision experience from start to finish (emphasis is on sitework, utilities, and civil knowledge and oversight)
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with scheduling software, and CAE and CAD applications (Procore experience is highly desired)
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment as needed.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Collaborative attitude and teamwork personality.
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Base salary ranging from 125k - 140k/year dependent on experience
- Yearend profitability bonus of 5% base salary
- High Deductible Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- 401(k) program with guaranteed 4% company match and a discretionary 3% bonus at year end and immediate vesting opportunities
- Blanketed yearend bonuses
- 75% Company Paid Tuition Reimbursement for Undergrad Education
- 100% Company Paid Tuition Reimbursement for Graduate Education up to $40,000
- Any PMP or Construction Certifications paid for by Employer (must relate to position)
- 12.5 days or 100 hours of PTO to start
- Paid Holidays
- Company Credit card for any/all travel expenses
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
I was born in PA, but moved and resided for 10 years in upstate New York. My family moved back down here for the last 14 years now and I currently live in Chambersburg, PA. I studied Business and Exercise Science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania where I had a concentration in Human Resources Management. Before AllSearch I worked with Aerotek, Inc. for 3 years as their Senior Construction Management and Construction Trades Recruiter. I chose AllSearch for the nationwide opportunity to impact lives all over the country.
FUN FACT: My fun fact is actually about my brother, we are twins and he is one minute older than me. So at all times there is two of me running around somewhere!
What motivates you? – My favorite quote is from Will Durant summarizing the works of Aristotle that reads, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” My goal in life is to always be better today, than I was yesterday. Not only for myself but for the people I choose to surround myself with. Every day I want to impact someone in a positive light and the consistent habit of excellence is what gets me out of bed every morning.
When did you start selling? – My dad told me once when I was a teenager that “you could sell ice to an Eskimo.” So ever since then I think I’ve had a knack for it. I absolutely love meeting and talking to people so it’s always been a gift I’ve had.
What is your favorite show or shows to binge watch? The Office, Lost, Stranger Things, Blue Bloods (just to name a few). I’m also a HUGE movie person, I absolutely love a good long movie that can draw in your attention and make you think.