Construction Safety Specialist – Clean Room – Base Salary to 120k/year - Montgomeryville, PA
Montgomeryvle, PA 18936 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Construction Safety Specialist – Clean Room – Base Salary to 120k/year – Montgomeryville, PA
- Our client is one of the nation’s leaders in the industry! They have had consistent growth and will continue to as they are implementing a 5 year strategy and developing new products ahead of industry expectations. As a growing company, they are adding the new position of a Construction Safety Specialist.
- As a Construction Safety Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring all workers at a construction site are working in a safe manner and are following all safety procedures per company, OSHA, EPA, DOT requirements. The ideal candidate for this role will be a safety professional with knowledge/experience of the construction industry.
- This position does require some travel and offers a hybrid schedule when not traveling with 2 days/week working remotely. Travel will be nationally to work sites (customers) and can be up to 30-40% of the role. Bilingual English/Spanish verbal and written is required for this position.
- Implement the company’s Environmental Health and Safety Plan and safety programs at construction sites or production plants.
- Leading safety training virtually and hands-on to ensure all teams work maintain safety knowledge and compliance, address safety actions with teams
- Work closely with project management, superintendents, foremen and subcontractors to identify potential hazards before they exist and take appropriate steps to resolve hazards and reduce risk of incidents
- Create and develop Job Safety Procedures for construction/installation projects.
- Investigate incidents throughout the organization.
- Perform jobsite safety audits
- Share findings, suggest corrective actions and ensure corrective plans are executed
- Administrative duties–including documentation related to safety training, audits, environmental testing, investigation reports, injury reporting, health documents, maintaining safety files, etc.
- Bilingual English/Spanish verbal and written is required
- 3+ years of experience on construction sites and
- OSHA certification
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc.)
- Organizational skills and record-keeping abilities
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the position on a national scale
- Base salary up to 120k/year
- This company offers benefits, including medical and financial benefits, generous PTO, 401(k) and a performance bonus!
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Laura brings many years of Recruiting experience to the world class AllSearch Recruiting team.