Construction Project Superintendent – Multifamily New Construction Interiors – Base Salary to 90k/year - Austin, TX
Austin, TX 78701 US
Construction Project Superintendent – Multifamily New Construction Interiors – Base Salary to 90k/year – Austin, TX
- Our client is a group of manufacturers that have been in business for over 140 years! They have revolutionized structural steel and pipe products and have set the tone for the off-site construction industry with modular building innovations in the multi-family and commercial building space. With over 2,700 employees across multiple U.S. states and Provinces, they are poised to make an incredible impact in the coming decade and beyond.
- The Construction Project Superintendent will be a crucial player on this team. This person will report to the Site Superintendent and will come into the project after it has already broken ground to oversee all the building interiors. The Construction Project Superintendent will oversee the modular construction measures performed by the plant and all related activities with the general contractor and site subcontractors.
- Observe, advise, and coordinate modular construction projects at a Modular production facility and follow project to site.
- Direct and oversee all modular site related activities source, qualify, and engage material vendors to deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Work closely with project manager, production manager and general contractor to ensure project is completed to specifications and QA/QC standards.
- Provide feedback to project manager regarding any changes, concerns, and updates throughout the project up to punch list.
- Review the work progress daily and provide daily reports
- Maintain completion schedules. Alter and expedite as needed to turn modules over as required.
- Analyze and manage emerging problems to manage and mitigate risks.
- This position will require travel throughout Arizona up to 85% of the time as particular projects require.
- Minimum of 6+ years in commercial or industrial construction projects
- Modular industry experience preferred but someone with strong interior renovation or restorative experience on multifamily apartment buildings is highly desired for this role
- Ability to properly manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills to demonstrate and convey a thorough understanding of the entire development process.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with clients, contractors, and plant personnel.
- Strong leadership and follow-up skills, with a “hands on” approach to completing all projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Team management experience. This position requires detailed know how of finishes and the ability to delegate quick completion of interiors to punch out team.
- Possess extensive knowledge of construction codes and processes
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Base salary in the 75k – 90k/year range, dependent on project experience
- Yearend profitability bonus of 5% base salary
- High Deductible Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- 401k program with guaranteed 4% company match and a discretionary 3% bonus at year end with immediate vesting opportunities
- Blanketed yearend bonuses
- 75% Company Paid Tuition Reimbursement for Undergrad Education
- 100% Company Paid Tuition Reimbursement for Graduate Education up to $40,000
- Any PMP or Construction Certifications paid for by Employer (must relate to position)
- 12.5 days or 100 hours of PTO to start
- Paid Holidays
- Company Credit card for any/all travel expenses
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
I was born in PA, but moved and resided for 10 years in upstate New York. My family moved back down here for the last 14 years now and I currently live in Chambersburg, PA. I studied Business and Exercise Science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania where I had a concentration in Human Resources Management. Before AllSearch I worked with Aerotek, Inc. for 3 years as their Senior Construction Management and Construction Trades Recruiter. I chose AllSearch for the nationwide opportunity to impact lives all over the country.
FUN FACT: My fun fact is actually about my brother, we are twins and he is one minute older than me. So at all times there is two of me running around somewhere!
What motivates you? – My favorite quote is from Will Durant summarizing the works of Aristotle that reads, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” My goal in life is to always be better today, than I was yesterday. Not only for myself but for the people I choose to surround myself with. Every day I want to impact someone in a positive light and the consistent habit of excellence is what gets me out of bed every morning.
When did you start selling? – My dad told me once when I was a teenager that “you could sell ice to an Eskimo.” So ever since then I think I’ve had a knack for it. I absolutely love meeting and talking to people so it’s always been a gift I’ve had.
What is your favorite show or shows to binge watch? The Office, Lost, Stranger Things, Blue Bloods (just to name a few). I’m also a HUGE movie person, I absolutely love a good long movie that can draw in your attention and make you think.