Construction Project Manager - Structural Steel Construction Company – Base Salary to 80k/year - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Construction Project Manager – Structural Steel Construction Company - Base Salary to 85k/year – Dallas, TX
- Our Client is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join its team. They have been in business for over 7 decades and is involved commercial projects in worldwide. This company has a great reputation little to no turnover and is quickly expanding.
- Complete knowledge of project orders and Structural or Industrial Steel Construction
- Coordinate/Attend meetings (i.e. production, drafting, kickoff, project review, customer/conference calls)
- Maintain project review list
- Coordination between all internal departments and customer regarding shop drawings, order changes, and any other topics during project
- Review and understand any internal department’s questions, concerns and or RFI’s (request for information); respond in a timely manner through phones calls and emails.
- Follow up with internal departments regarding project statuses
- Review drawings against the contract and/or Letter of Intent and or Quote and or clear Sales direction
- Understanding and knowledge of our products, fabrication processes of the different products, building construction, and contract document knowledge
- Follow upon all jobs that are out for approval but jobs that are in drafting or released
- Trouble shooting details, materials, or field conflicts
- Update system order notes when necessary
- Maintain both electronic and physical files/folders
- Implement and deliver solution-driven strategies
- Work closely with production and purchasing to give a pro-active approach for materials required and deadlines
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to Assistant Project Manager
- 5+ Years of Industrial or Structural Steel Project Management Experience
- Experience with Project Management Software ( Smart Sheets, Procore)
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of Construction and fabrication methods/processes
- Knowledge of BPCS, Windows Office programs, Understands AutoCAD and/or Bluebeam
- Able to multi-task and handle several projects at one-time
- Experience with reviewing architectural and structural drawings
- Ability to read rough or detailed sketches, designs, specifications and/or notes, analyze, and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships. Knowledge of how to manage and work with contractors.
- Computer literacy, specifically in Excel spreadsheets.
- 25% travel requirements
- Base salary to 85k/year (bonus program)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Andy Lutz, MBA
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
What motivates you?
What motivates me is my drive to succeed and helping others succeed. Also, one of my main motivators is my family and trying to be the best father and husband I can be.
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
It seems like I have always been selling but, I started recruiting while I was in the U.S. Navy and always enjoyed it. That developed into sales roles and other recruiting positions over time.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
In my free time I enjoy going to baseball games, dirt track races and NASCAR Races with my family.