Construction Project Manager - Custom Home Building – Base Salary to 115k/year - Naples, FL
Naples, FL 34102 US
Construction Project Manager - Custom Home Building – Base Salary to 115k/year – Naples, FL
- Our Client was founded in 1990 and has been a lead builder/developer in the Southwest Florida home market for more than three decades. Their vision has always been to build luxury residences that possess unparalleled quality, design, and finishes. They offer the full spectrum of homebuilding, development, and design services and have been named Americas Best Builder by Builder magazine and have earned more than 450 industry awards.
- The Construction Project Manager will serve as the hub/center of the construction process for all internal functional areas and departments (design, estimating, purchasing, accounting, scheduling, quality control, and customer relations) to ensure effective project administration. Manage the construction process in accordance with contractual requirements, design documents, scopes of work, schedules, quality standards, budget and all applicable building codes.
- Work with design team
- Work with estimating department
- Build schedules for the Homebuilders process (Utilize BuildPro Template)
- Participate in turnover process from design to development
- Communicate with management
- Serve as primary liaison with clients throughout the process
- Ensure clean, orderly, and secure jobsite
- Ensure quality is maintained
- Work to control variances in project pudget
- Approve all purchase orders
- Approve expense reports
- Select and procure subcontractors
- Research new vendors
- Assist accounting with monitoring subcontractor qualifications and insurance
- Lead and manage superintendents, subcontractors, trade partners, and labor force.
- Train and mentor superintendents
- Other related duties as assigned or requested
- Assistant: 3+ years
- Project Management: 5+ years to include residential construction
- Senior Project Management: 10+ years
- Valid Drivers License
- High school Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree in construction preferred.
- Proficiency with computer-based scheduling and project management software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with Luxury building and working with high-end clientele a plus
- Procore, Outlook, and Excel experience
- May lift/carry up to 50lbs
- Capable of leading, managing, and supervising construction field staff
- Base salary in the 100k – 115k/year range
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Car Allowance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.