Construction Project Manager – Water Infrastructure Construction - Base Salary to 100k/year - Tarpon Springs, FL
Tarpon Spgs, FL 34689 US
Construction Project Manager – Water Infrastructure Construction - Base Salary to 100k/year – Tarpon Springs, FL
- Our client is an Industrial Construction GC that specializes in industrial complex coating applications, steel repair, specialty services, and historic restoration. They have a heavy focus on water infrastructure, including water/wastewater treatment plants, towers, storage tanks, and special projects. They pride themselves on providing a collaborative, casual work environment with room to grow.
- In this role, the Construction Project Manager will work primarily out of the Tarpon Springs office with the rest of the team. They need someone professional, detailed-oriented, and thorough, who can take ownership of projects and bring solutions to the table
- Manage and coordinate multiple construction projects from inception to completion
- Read and understand plans and specs
- Understand all projects in-depth. Order materials/equipment, educate and coordinate production, communicate with owners and initiate and complete invoicing with complex payment applications
- Work with Field Superintendents to coordinate and direct Field Crews
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
- Ensure contractual conditions of performance are met
- 3+ years in commercial or industrial construction project management
- Experience in complex coatings, steel repair, and concrete work preferred
- Self motivated with excellent time and project management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines while multitasking different priorities
- Ability to work onsite in the Tarpon Springs office
- Base salary in the 60k – 100k/year range, dependent on experience
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Bonus potential
- Strong room for growth
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.