Construction Project Manager – Steel Fabrication – Base Salary to 120k/year - Longwood, FL
Longwood, FL 32750 US
Construction Project Manager – Steel Fabrication – Base Salary to 120k/year – Longwood, FL
- Our client is a steel fabrication company founded in 1994. They offer metal fabrication services to a wide range of projects. They are family owned and operated and have had success over the last two decades. They are team oriented and are looking for a Construction Project Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for on site management of projects ensuring timely effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Coordinate equipment and materials
- Operate within budget
- Enforce company safety policies and maintain strong safety culture
- Evaluate and negotiate between GC and the erector
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers regarding all aspects of the project
- Complete all required paperwork, RFI’s drawings, and potential design changes
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial steel fabrication project management role
- Ability to estimate
- Knowledge of safety procedures
- Base salary to 120k/year, dependent on experience
- Bonus potential
- Health insurance
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sales & Management Recruiter – Building Products
What motivates you?
People. Making a difference. Giving back to the world. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family in the entire world and have strong roots that have given me such a happy life that I want everyone to experience happiness the way I do. So if I can be even a smile to a stranger and maybe give them an ounce of happiness, I feel fulfilled!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
From the time I was a baby, I always had this tiny pink basketball in my hand and a smile on my face. When I started to grow out of that tiny pink ball, I upgraded to an actual basketball and I dribbled it every day to elementary school with that same smile on my face. So obviously, my dream was to be a WNBA player! Unfortunately, I wasn’t THAT good. I played in college and had the opportunity to coach at the collegiate level which ended up being an even bigger dream come true. I learned my true passion was for people and helping them reach their goals, which essentially lead me to this career in recruiting. Now, I don’t dribble my ball to work every day, but I do come to work with a SMILE every day!
Changing Lives – Helping Dreams Come True