Construction Project Manager – Multifamily New Construction – Base Salary to 95k/year - Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Construction Project Manager – Multifamily New Construction – Base Salary to 95k/year – Cincinnati, OH
- Our client is one of the top 30 homebuilders in the United States! Based in Erlanger, KY they specialize in single family and multifamily properties including patio homes, townhomes, condos and more from 2,000sf to 6,000sf. They are dedicated to building communities in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, Louisville, and St. Louis that are tailored to fit every walk of life. They are committed to the work they do in each local community and consistently give back to local organizations and charities including St. Jude!
- The Construction Project Manager will be an essential part of the local team in Cincinnati, OH. The Construction Project Manager will be directing the Apartment leadership team to support multifamily initiatives from project scheduling to contractor recruitment and approvals. The Construction Project Manager will be helping to grow this division so prior multifamily experience is a must-have!
- Review and understand legal documents such as Contracts, Subcontracts, and Specifications.
- Recruit, select, train, and motivate associates that will report under this position.
- Manage internal and external Associate safety by ensuring that the worksite complies with OSHA’s standards.
- Oversee contractors’ work and provide training as needed to ensure quality work.
- Maintain schedules and ensures an even flow of work.
- Meet with local authorities prior to project start and develops relationships to assist in the ongoing project progress.
- Understand cost accounting and ensures all cost projections are updated and accurate.
- Ensure the availability of an adequate subcontractor base by participating in the hiring of subcontractors who meet all Fischer Homes standards for quality of work, insurance coverage, reliability, and cost.
- Oversee the management of each projects supply chain and logistics to ensure adequate goods and materials are delivered to the jobs in a timely manner.
- Provide strong leadership throughout the entire construction process.
- 5+ years of experience working in the homebuilding/multifamily industry as a Project Manager
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in new, multifamily construction projects
- Garden style, wraps, or podium construction projects preferred
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree in a construction-related field is preferred
- Proficient at reading blueprints and building budgets/schedules
- Experience in pre-construction for subcontractor selections and subcontractor agreement negotiations
- Software Proficiency (i.e., Procore, Microsoft Project, CMIC, etc.
- Base salary up to 95k/year dependent on Project portfolio and years of experience
- Annual bonus program up to 30% of base salary
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement
- Fully comprehensive benefits package available the first of the month after start date:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
I was born in PA, but moved and resided for 10 years in upstate New York. My family moved back down here for the last 14 years now and I currently live in Chambersburg, PA. I studied Business and Exercise Science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania where I had a concentration in Human Resources Management. Before AllSearch I worked with Aerotek, Inc. for 3 years as their Senior Construction Management and Construction Trades Recruiter. I chose AllSearch for the nationwide opportunity to impact lives all over the country.
FUN FACT: My fun fact is actually about my brother, we are twins and he is one minute older than me. So at all times there is two of me running around somewhere!
What motivates you? – My favorite quote is from Will Durant summarizing the works of Aristotle that reads, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” My goal in life is to always be better today, than I was yesterday. Not only for myself but for the people I choose to surround myself with. Every day I want to impact someone in a positive light and the consistent habit of excellence is what gets me out of bed every morning.
When did you start selling? – My dad told me once when I was a teenager that “you could sell ice to an Eskimo.” So ever since then I think I’ve had a knack for it. I absolutely love meeting and talking to people so it’s always been a gift I’ve had.
What is your favorite show or shows to binge watch? The Office, Lost, Stranger Things, Blue Bloods (just to name a few). I’m also a HUGE movie person, I absolutely love a good long movie that can draw in your attention and make you think.