Construction Project Manager – Mitigation and Restoration Company - Base Salary to 60k/year - Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 US
Construction Project Manager– Mitigation and Restoration Company - Base Salary to 60k/year – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Our Mitigation/Restoration Construction client in Myrtle Beach is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing franchise. They have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
- The Construction Project Manager will plan and execute reconstruction projects while ensuring a high quality of service in all dealings with customers, clients, subcontractors and resource providers involved in reconstruction services.
- Evaluate and sell projects.
- Educate customers on construction process.
- Identify and document project scope of work.
- Create and Review estimates.
- Obtain customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
- Review budgets.
- Ensure proper permits are acquired.
- Create project schedule and timeline.
- Identify and qualify subcontractors and resource providers.
- Negotiate terms and set expectations.
- Plan, organize, and manage crews and subcontractors.
- Schedule all subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Ensure all work performed complies with the plans, specifications, local codes, and requirements of the scope of work.
- Be familiar with and be able to execute all roles and responsibilities of the Construction Coordinator and Construction Superintendent
- Customer Satisfaction
- Be responsible for customer service and management of the customer experience.
- Compile and resolve punch list items.
- Perform final walk-through with customer.
- Secure a signed Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer.
- Manage all warranty activities.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in the field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Experience using Xactimate software.
- Experience in restoration and/or construction preferred.
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law.
- Base salary up to 60k/year plus commissions.
- Company truck
- Health Insurance program
- Dental and vision where company pays 50%
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 3% match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.