Construction Project Manager – Ground-up, Commercial Swimming Pools – Base Salary to 125k/year - King of Prussia, PA
King Of Prussia, PA 19406 US
Construction Project Manager – Ground-up, Commercial Swimming Pools – Base Salary to 125k/year – King of Prussia, PA
- Our client is a commercial swimming pool builder that has been in business for 49 years! Their projects are mainly for large institutional organizations such as universities, schools, YMCAs, and municipalities, as well as mid/high-rises and country clubs.
- Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager that will oversee the projects from start to finish. Project locations range from Central NY to Central VA and the Construction Project Manager will be based in the office in King of Prussia. Clients are mainly GC’s, and the Construction Project Manager will be responsible for attending scheduled subcontractor meetings. Overnight travel is not required neither is pool experience. The Construction Project Manager will report directly to one of the partners and will be the main point of contact for the clients. Our client self-performs all concrete and mechanical scopes and subs out the finishes. They are a well-structured firm and have a team of support for the PM from Project Engineers, site Superintendents and a purchasing department.
- Descope Project
- Review all subcontracts (buy out smaller contracts)
- Review submittals and order information
- Coordinate manpower and subcontractors
- Coordinate ordering, material deliveries, and other material take offs
- Site meetings
- Cost tracking
- Project RFIs and Change Orders
- Project closeout
- Trouble shoot all technical items, and construction issues
- Strong in computer skills, scheduling, communication, coordination, general construction, and knowledge of concrete
- Must have 3+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager for commercial General Contractors or Commercial Pool builders.
- Candidates must have experience on commercial projects up to $2MM.
- Must have full project experience from start to finish.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Base salary in the 100k – 125k/year range
- Project based bonus program
- Vehicle allowance
- Gas card
- Health insurance paid 50% by company
- 401k program with match.
- Auto allowance and fuel card
- Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
I was born in PA, but moved and resided for 10 years in upstate New York. My family moved back down here for the last 14 years now and I currently live in Chambersburg, PA. I studied Business and Exercise Science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania where I had a concentration in Human Resources Management. Before AllSearch I worked with Aerotek, Inc. for 3 years as their Senior Construction Management and Construction Trades Recruiter. I chose AllSearch for the nationwide opportunity to impact lives all over the country.
FUN FACT: My fun fact is actually about my brother, we are twins and he is one minute older than me. So at all times there is two of me running around somewhere!
What motivates you? – My favorite quote is from Will Durant summarizing the works of Aristotle that reads, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” My goal in life is to always be better today, than I was yesterday. Not only for myself but for the people I choose to surround myself with. Every day I want to impact someone in a positive light and the consistent habit of excellence is what gets me out of bed every morning.
When did you start selling? – My dad told me once when I was a teenager that “you could sell ice to an Eskimo.” So ever since then I think I’ve had a knack for it. I absolutely love meeting and talking to people so it’s always been a gift I’ve had.
What is your favorite show or shows to binge watch? The Office, Lost, Stranger Things, Blue Bloods (just to name a few). I’m also a HUGE movie person, I absolutely love a good long movie that can draw in your attention and make you think.