Construction Project Manager – Exterior Building Maintenance and Restoration – Base Salary to 90k/year - Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia, PA 19107 US
Construction Project Manager – Exterior Building Maintenance and Restoration – Base Salary to 90k/year – Philadelphia, PA
- Founded over 25 years ago, our client is a Building Services Company that specializes in restoration, window cleaning, and safety systems. They have established themselves as a leader in the construction industry across the Delaware Valley! With an unparalleled commitment to professionalism, safety, and high quality work, they are known for producing excellent results both in the field and the office.
- The Construction Project Manager will be an integral part of this team. Our client is looking for someone to be a leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in our Philadelphia market. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, understanding product offerings, and ensuring customer satisfactions of assigned accounts. The Construction Project Manager reports to the Assistant General Manager. The Construction Project Manager will oversee projects that involve façade repair and restoration, waterproofing, window cleaning, fall protection systems, rooftop anchors, and lead investigation & repair.
- Familiar with the procurement of construction services, contract award and buy-out, authoring of RFI’s, AIA industry-standard documents and exhibits, and development of appropriate contract documents.
- Manage, coordinate, and inspect work while project is in progress and be able to contribute feedback that ensures a safer, cheaper, cleaner, lower impact work environment. Proactively improve the operational success of the projects.
- Maintain project management logs (RFIs, changes, submittals, construction documents, FF&E, close-out)
- Familiarity with accepted industry practices, materials and techniques, knowledge of common and general code requirements, ADA requirements, mechanical systems and components, permitting processes and requirements.
- Assist company staff with controlling and monitoring project budget and schedules.
- Assist company staff with pricing exercises, generation of take-offs and quantities for work, administration of individual/special projects, interaction and communication with organizational stakeholders.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Attention to detail and ability to work to time constraints
- A Minimum level of 5+ years’ experience construction management experience, preferably on restoration and building envelope projects
- Candidate must have experience with suspended scaffolding
- Candidate must have experience with concrete and building envelope projects to include water proofing, window cleaning, facade repair & restoration
- Experienced with exterior commercial construction projects ranging from high-rise residential buildings, parking garages, stadiums, hospitality buildings, and healthcare buildings
- Experience in the field reviewing schedules, budgets, contracts, and other documents with field personnel, clients/owners, and architects
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and other construction CRM software)
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive base salary in the 80k – 100k/year range dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Vehicle allowance provided ($750/month)
- Company Gas card
- Fully comprehensive health insurance for both employee AND family
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k Program with company match
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.