Construction Project Manager – Construction – Base Salary to 115k/year - Nicholasville, KY
Nicholasville, KY 40356 US
Construction Project Manager – Construction – Base Salary to 115k/year – Nicholasville, KY
- Our client, a rapidly expanding construction company, is searching for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join the team in Nicholasville, KY. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be managing and directing all aspects of construction & staff for ground up builds in commercial and industrial projects.
- Discovering and cultivating novel opportunities with clients
- Proficiently handling time and making well-informed decisions
- Playing a crucial role in project mapping, budgeting, and resource allocation
- Supervising project finances, overseeing tracking, and mitigating project-related risks.
- Monitoring the advancement of construction tasks and leading progress discussions
- Taking charge of preliminary project meetings
- Enforcing strict adherence to project budgets, timetables, quality benchmarks, and safety protocols
- Managing schedules, Requests for Information (RFIs), material and design submittals, and modifications to orders
- Collaborating with project team members to detect and resolve challenges.
- Negotiating contract scope and pricing effectively
- Managing all communication with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors
- 6+ years’ experience as a Construction Project Manager completing ground-up and green site construction projects.
- Experience estimating in construction projects.
- Experience using ProCore, Bluebeam, or Microsoft Project or similar programs preferred.
- Base salary in the 85k – 115k/year range
- 401k match
- Bonus program
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.