Construction Project Manager – Civil Construction Company – Base Salary to 120k/year - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92101 US
Construction Project Manager – Civil Construction Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – San Diego, CA
- Our client is a general engineering firm that has been serving the County of San Diego for over thirty years by providing services in heavy highway, roadway, public school, memorial, community parks, and agency related work.
- The Construction Project Manager will manage all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating, and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
- Provides highly skilled technical and management advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Shares various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees, and commissions.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Performs project design for civil engineering projects.
- Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
- 5+ years of civil construction experience
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Extensive site development and earthworks experience required
- Ability to understand civil grading plans is required
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Base salary in the 85k - 120k/year
- 100% healthcare covered for employee
- Vision, medical, dental.
- 7 Paid holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Andrew brings several years of focused construction recruiting staffing experience to the elite AllSearch Construction Recruiting team.