Construction Project Manager – Banking Industry Construction – Base Salary to 90k/year - Arlington Heights, IL
Arlington Heights, IL 60005 US
Construction Project Manager – Banking Industry Construction – Base Salary to 90k/year – Arlington Heights, IL
- Our client is a commercial GC that specializes in construction on financial businesses throughout Illinois and the upper Midwest. Projects range from remodeling to full ground up, largely for the banking and retail industries. They have been in the business since 1972, and pride themselves on proactive project management and a collaborative, problem solving culture.
- In this role, the Construction Project Manager will be coordinating with internal teams, stakeholders, and owners to drive projects through to completion. This will involve working closely with the Estimating and Operations teams, as well as travel to job sites, including occasionally out of state. The Construction Project Manager should have commercial/retail project management experience, as well as strong communication, computer, and analytical skills.
- Review and analyze blueprints, specs, contracts, and other documentation
- Collaborate with Estimating team in bidding process
- Develop scopes of work for various disciplines
- Work with project team to obtain permits
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate projects
- Manage evaluation of costs and impact of revisions, change orders, etc.
- Maintain constructive relationships with subcontractors, clients, and site personnel
- Coordinate closely with clients as well as internal teams through all stages of assigned projects
- Travel on site to meet owners as necessary (1 – 2 times a month), including occasionally out of state
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- 2+ years Project Management experience in commercial/retail construction
- Must be able to work full time in the Arlington Heights office, with some travel and occasional work from home days
- GC experience preferred
- Computer-savvy, proficiency with Excel required, proficiency with Project Management software preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret plans and specifications relative to the scope of work and schedule
- Must have experience with architectural and structural drawings
- Must have experience building relationships with clients
- Ability to travel to different cities/states for 2-3 days a month
- Base salary in the 70k - 90k/year range, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- 401k profit sharing plan with 3% bonus
- 2 weeks PTO
- Ability to work from home 1 day / week once established
- Travel / mileage reimbursement
- Room for growth in a positive team environment
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.