Construction Project Engineer – Modular Construction – Base Salary to 75k/year - Chandler, AZ
Chandler, AZ 85225 US
Construction Project Engineer – Modular Construction – Base Salary to 75k/year – Chandler, AZ
- Our client is a stable, growing organization with more than 130 years in operation. Their steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings across North America.
- The Construction Project Engineer (internally titled Plant Project Engineer) will oversee the communications and documentation of their modular units. Reporting to the Plant Project Manager, Construction Project Engineer is responsible for the coordination of construction submittals and request for information documentation within the modular scope, as well as ensuring frequent progress communication with customers. The Plant Project Engineer will work with the Plant Project Managers and be assigned tasks set by them as needed.
- Primarily function as data keeper of project specific tasks. Control submittal approvals, RFI management, day to day correspondence.
- Assist with material procurement, inventory, and confirmation of materials on hand prior to production according to approved submittals.
- Assist with scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of the project.
- Assist with the preparation of the schedule of values.
- Assist with project planning for approval by management.
- Assist with the preparation of project schedules with input from project staff and, if required, assistance from the Scheduling Department
- Assist with change orders with client, architects, and engineers.
- Complete all required reports.
- Assist with preparation of all Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, requisitions, proposals, etc.
- Attend weekly OAC coordination meetings/calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science/Construction Management preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of commercial construction experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role.
- Base salary up to 75k/year
- Extensive room for growth
- Medical benefits
- 401K with company match
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Gene brings many years of Sales, Business Development and Recruiting expertise to the elite AllSearch Construction Recruiting practice.