Construction Manager - Single Family Production Builder – Base Salary to 80k/year - Port Charlotte, FL
Port Charlotte, FL 33952 US
Construction Manager - Single Family Production Builder – Base Salary to 80k/year – Port Charlotte, FL
- Since 1970, our client has been transforming the property management industry throughout Florida. With expertise in production home builds. This team understands the importance of managing real estate and operates with a very high sense of integrity and quality day after day. With the already successful management of thousands of single-family and multi-family properties, our mission is to continue growing throughout Florida.
- The Construction Manager will be a key player on this team.. These individuals will be essential to the support the growth of the company where we are currently averaging 100 closings/month across all markets. The Construction Manager will be responsible to manage 30 - 40 new construction homes at any given time.
- Manage the overall community (or communities) home construction schedule to ensure the timely completion of houses in a quality manner.
- Manage and schedule trade partners while continually monitoring and enforcing safety, quality, and cost standards.
- Use scheduling software to prescribe and update accurate schedules daily.
- Review homes and the completed work by subcontractors daily. Determine the status per production schedule to ensure readiness for the next trade partner.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site that meets standards and is visually appealing.
- Train and manage assigned Construction Manager Assistant.
- Reduce waste and limit additional expenditures on the construction site.
- Provide industry-leading customer service during the construction process.
- Ensure a safe worksite that aligns with all safety guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Encourage and foster a team environment with effective communication and problem solving when needed.
- Effectively execute company policies and construction standards to ensure uniformity and quality results.
- Ensure homes are complete without any outstanding identified deficiencies and conduct orientations with customers.
- Schedule, manage and adhere to all local and state inspections and building codes
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Business, or other related fields is preferred
- 3+ years of experience with a production homebuilder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Base salary to 80k/year
- Outstanding Benefits - Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Quarterly production bonuses
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid ID Theft Protection
- Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Service Awards
- Vendor Discount Program
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Andy Lutz, MBA
Management & Operations Recruiter - Construction
What motivates you?
What motivates me is my drive to succeed and helping others succeed. Also, one of my main motivators is my family and trying to be the best father and husband I can be.
When did you start selling and/or recruiting?
It seems like I have always been selling but, I started recruiting while I was in the U.S. Navy and always enjoyed it. That developed into sales roles and other recruiting positions over time.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
In my free time I enjoy going to baseball games, dirt track races and NASCAR Races with my family.