Construction Estimator – MEP Design Build Company – Base Salary to 120k/year - Sacramento, CA
Sacramento, CA 95816 US
Construction Estimator – MEP Design Build Company – Base Salary to 120k/year – Sacramento, CA
- Our client is a design/build MEP company specializing in cost-effective and energy-efficient mechanical systems for industries ranging from large medical and industrial facilities to small office tenant improvements across Northern California.
- They are currently seeking a Construction Estimator for their team in Sacramento. The Construction Estimator will be responsible for estimating wet HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Fully assembling all aspects of an MEP estimate
- Drafting final proposals for both prime contract bids and subcontract bids via design/build and plan/spec delivery methods.
- Utilizing the plan/ spec delivery method to analyze project plans to derive material and labor costs, identify subcontractor scope, and comprehend trade specifications and applicable general conditions of a project manual.
- The design/build delivery method will require the estimator to conceptualize the scope by reviewing site visit videos, collaborating with internal engineers, and reviewing simplistic sketches to form a cost basis.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Subcontractors, and General Contractors with the highest levels of integrity.
- 5+ years of related work experience and technical training is required.
- Ability to analyze labor and apply factors for varying conditions.
- Receive and level subcontractor and vendor quotations.
- Complete understanding of job task sequencing/critical timeline scheduling.
- Knowledge of labor rates and material costs.
- Experience with Microsoft computer applications.
- Knowledge of estimating software Quick Pen preferred.
- Knowledge of conceptual estimating and budgeting.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the design/build process.
- Base salary up to 120k/year
- Bonus potential
- Benefits package
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
HVAC & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS SEARCH AllSearch HVAC Sales & Mechanical Service recruiters have worked with thousands of talented sales and service people all across the United States. This Recruiting Practice is a focused two team powerhouse focused within the realm of commercial HVAC sales recruitment as well as related mechanical systems service technician staffing. Our HVAC & Mechanical Systems Recruiting Team targets the very best sales and service talent within the realm of commercial and industrial HVAC manufacturers, heating and cooling component part distributors, as well as with mechanical contractor service firms dedicated to the HVAC trade. Our Building Automation System (BAS) Recruiting Team focuses on BAS manufacturers, automation system installers, access control providers, building control service firm, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.