Construction Estimator – Luxury Home Builder – Base Salary to 90k/year - Park City, UT
Park City, UT 84060 US
Construction Estimator – Luxury Home Builder – Base Salary to 90k/year – Park City, UT
- Our client is the flagship residential builder of luxury second homes. They have completed over 150 homes in four separate neighborhoods since 2001. With 175 homes yet to be completed at an average of 15 homes completed per year, this position will be a long-term career for the right applicant.
- The Construction Estimator provides an accurate list of labor and materials for the construction of each home, using established standards. The Construction Estimator will provide accurate reporting to management continually refine the systems and procedures to improve the quality and control costs.
- Work in partnership with the Director of Purchasing to plan the job prior to project initiation i.e. general conditions study, procurement schedule, logistics, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and deploy this throughout the estimating process.
- Ensure that the best bids are obtained for each trade, based on the needs of the project.
- Structure a fair and comprehensive final sub bid process by incorporating all information from previous budgets, including, but not limited to detailed written scope of work, logistics, etc., so that they are all bidding on the same work.
- Maintain and developing relationships to reinforce a commitment to world class customer service across the board (including co-workers, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and the design community.
- Must have experience working with detailed home plans.
- Must be able to produce complete detailed material take offs.
- Will complete material take offs for items for all lots that vary lot by lot due to site conditions.
- Reading and interpretation of contract documents, including blueprints, specifications, addendums and RFI's.
- Ability to quickly estimate and thoroughly detail a project.
- Ability to plan and execute purchasing and job coordination.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain files of Safety Data Sheets and follow safe work practices.
- 5+ years of luxury home estimation experience or a combination of 5 years education and experience in luxury home building.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to lift a min of 50lbs.
- Open to working various hours, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- 4-year degree in construction management preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction estimation software.
- Experience with BuilderTrend software a plus.
- Base salary up to 90k/year + bonus.
- PTO / Holiday Pay
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.