Commercial Sales Representative – Windows & Doors – Base Salary to 80k/year - Canton, MA
Canton, MA 02021 US
Commercial Sales Representative – Windows & Doors – Base Salary to 80k/year – Canton, MA
- Our client is a company that was established more than 25 years ago, and is a leading provider of window, door, and storefront solutions for multi-family and commercial properties. They serve property owners, property management firms, and GC’s with offices in various locations, including Baltimore/Washington and Boston. They foster a collaborative work environment, offer comprehensive training, provide uncapped earning potential, and a robust benefits package.
- Our client is looking for a Commercial Sales Representative who will cultivate existing client relationships, establish new ones, and oversee the entire sales process to meet predefined sales targets.
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets.
- Strengthen and maintain relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Identify and engage with new customers in the designated territory.
- Articulate our value proposition effectively to customers.
- Participate in regional trade events to boost brand recognition, network with customers, and stay updated on industry trends.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer contacts, project leads, and project status in CRM system.
- Conduct project assessments and define scope of work.
- Collaborate with vendors to obtain material quotes and ensure products meet project specifications.
- Develop project estimates using our internal estimating program.
- Present sales proposals to customers, emphasizing company value proposition and differentiation to secure sales.
- Document and communicate effectively to facilitate project management review and transition sold projects to the Operations team for successful implementation.
- Collaborate with the Operations team for any necessary change orders or issue resolutions during the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate expertise in window, door, and storefront industry products, codes, and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Construction Management, or Engineering is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in construction or building material sales.
- Preference for experience in commercial/multi-family market sales.
- Technical sales or construction estimating background is advantageous.
- Familiarity with reading construction drawings and specifications is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software is required.
- Base salary up to 80k/year, plus uncapped commission potential.
- Auto allowance and fuel card.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.