Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative - Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 60k/year - Lynbrook, NY
Lynbrook, NY 11563 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative - Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 60k/year – Lynbrook, NY
- Our client, a reputable & growing independent insurance agency in the Lynbrook, NY area, has an immediate need for a Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative. They are a close-knit, family-oriented team that offers a hybrid work schedule and growth opportunities.
- In this Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative role, you will be responsible for issuing ID cards, certificates of insurance, claims management, quoting, setting up client portals, data entry, admin duties, and supporting the account manager.
- With time, you will assist in managing accounts and eventually have the opportunity to grow into an account manager role to service your own book of clients. This role is in office for an initial training period (1-3 months) and then will turn hybrid.
- Must be Property and Casualty (P&C) Licensed.
- Experience with commercial lines is required. Personal lines experience is an added bonus.
- EPIC Agency Management System preferred.
- Base salary in the 40k - 60k/year range.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, Annual Bonus, etc.
- Commission on new business you bring in.
- Must be able to work in a small team environment.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)