Commercial Lines Account Manager- Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 90k/year + Commission + Benefits Package - Houston, TX
Houston, TX 77099 US
Commercial Lines Account Manager - Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 90k/year + Commission + Benefits Package – Houston, TX
- Our client, a reputable, 40+ year independent insurance agency in the Houston area, has an immediate need for a Lead Commercial Lines Account Manager. They are a close-knit team that is looking for enthusiastic and optimistic candidates who is ready to hit the ground running.
- In this Commercial Lines Account Manager role, you will be responsible for managing a book of middle market to large commercial accounts consisting of landscaping, lawyers, contractors, plumbers, technology, and medical. You will be responsible for preparing applications, risk management analyses, assisting the producer, certificates, endorsements, audits, proposals, renewals, marketing, cross selling, etc.
- Must be P&C Licensed.
- 2+ years experience with commercial lines is required.
- Designations preferred but not required.
- EPIC Agency Management System preferred.
- Positive & team player attitude.
- Base salary in the 60k - 90k/year range depending on experience plus commission on new business.
- 100% employer paid Medical for the employee, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k with match, PTO, Paid Holidays,
- In office role
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the United States for the past 18 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)