Commercial Lines Account Manager – Insurance Agency – Base Salary to 70k/year – Easton, PA
Williams Twp, PA 18042 US
Commercial Lines Account Manager – Independent Insurance Agency - Base Salary to 70k/year – Easton, PA
- Our client, a well-established, 100+ year old independent insurance agency in the Easton, PA area, has an immediate need for a skilled Commercial Lines Account Manager. They have developed an excellent reputation for providing a client-focused solutions and customer service for commercial, benefits, and personal insurance needs. They are a close-knit and long tenured team who is looking for candidates to grow with them.
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be a key player to the team. You will be responsible for managing a generalist commercial book of accounts. Their commercial book is roughly $7M in premium. You will be responsible for remarketing, ID cards, claims, proposals, endorsements, certs, rounding out accounts, renewals, new business, etc. With time, there is an opportunity to service more complex/larger accounts and possibly move into a leadership role.
- TAM, EPIC, or AMS360 experience in preferred.
- P&C Licensed.
- 3+ year experience handling commercial accounts.
- Base salary in the 60k – 70k/year range depending on experience plus 50% first year commission on new business you bring in.
- In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision, 401k safe harbor, PTO, Paid Holidays, etc.
- This role is fully in-office. Company laptop is provided for snow days.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)