Commercial Lines Account Manager – Independent Family-Owned Agency – Base Salary to 65k/year - West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach, FL 33411 US
Commercial Lines Account Manager – Independent Family-Owned Agency – Base Salary to 65k/year - Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Our client, a close-knit and family owned, independent insurance agency in the Royal Palm Beach. FL area has an immediate need for a skilled Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their team. They offer personal, life & health, and business insurance and take pride in providing quality service to their clients.
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be an integral and key player in the growth of the team. The Commercial Lines Account Manager will be responsible for servicing a generalist book of commercial business, roughly $5M in premium, primarily contractors, condos, HOA's, etc. You will also be responsible for renewals, ID cards, endorsements, proposals, quoting, cross-selling, etc.
- 5+ Years of Insurance experience as it pertains to commercial lines
- Experience with EPIC agency management system a plus
- 2-20 FL License
- Energetic and optimistic personality
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Fully in-office
- Base salary in the 55k – 65k/year range (flexible depending on experience)
- Commission if you bring in new business/cross sell (35% new, 35% at renewal)
- 100% employer paid health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Competitive PTO structure, Paid Holidays, Holiday bonus, etc.
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
INSURANCE SEARCH AllSearch Insurance Recruiters have been vigorously building deep relationships with hundreds of small to mid-size insurance firms throughout the Mid-Atlantic for the past 17 years. We know the good firms, the firms to avoid and the positions that lead to growth or stagnation. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #InsuranceCareers
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Practice Lead / Sr. Recruiter – Insurance
Check out our Insurance Page Here: https://www.allsearchinc.com/executive-recruiters/insurance-recruiting/
What motivates you?
The idea of success. It pushes me to try my hardest in everything I do and encourages me to take on challenges.
What do you do for fun/in your free time?
Seeing my favorite artists live! Going to concerts is my ultimate serotonin booster! I also love taking weekend trips with friends to new cities/towns.
Three words that describe you?
Go-with-the-flow (counts as 1 word), hardworking, hilarious (I can provide references)