Commercial Account Manager – Natural Stone Supply – Base Salary to 100k/year - New York, NY
New York, NY 10002 US
Commercial Account Manager – Natural Stone Supply – Base Salary to 100k/year – New York, NY
- Our client is a global natural stone supply company that uses their quarry-to-project approach to help their clients achieve vision-specific needs. They partner with architects and designers to provide everything from countertops to exterior cladding, specializing in sourcing, fabrication, and installation of 8 different types of quality stone. Headquartered in the Financial District, they need a professional to work in and around their Manhattan office.
- In this role, the Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for sales, business development, and client and project management. They need people who know the building materials trade, preferably natural stone, and who have a track record of sales success in the Tri-State area. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to get into high end natural stone sales, or for an industry veteran who wants to work for a global company in a small-team environment. This position is an in-person role, both in the Manhattan office and with clients and partner businesses nearby.
- Manage projects, both locally and domestically
- Maintain and grow current key accounts
- Generate new business development
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Organize and attend project/site meetings
- Interface with architects, designers, and owners
- Publish weekly sales and project status reports
- 3+ years sales experience in building materials, preferably natural stone
- A record of proven success in sales in the local area
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Commitment to customer service and follow up
- Ability to work on-site daily in Lower Manhattan
- Base salary in the 70k – 100k/year range, dependent on experience
- Upward bonus potential once industry-established
- Medical insurance
- PTO & Holidays
- Transit Pass
- Company cell phone
Click Here for QUICK APPLY - Hassle Free & Easy
CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING PRODUCT SEARCH This niche recruiting practice is highly focused within the realm of building products & materials and construction projects with an emphasis on roles in sales, sales management, construction project estimation, skilled trades, and construction project management. Our Building & Construction Recruiting team targets the very best talent within the realm of building products, building services, construction materials manufacturers and distributors, both in the commercial and residential sectors. We aim to build long term mutually beneficial business relationships with building product and construction professionals.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy Statement AllSearch Professional Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, both internally and while representing our clients and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Recruiter - Construction
Nathan, coming to AllSearch with both a Navy and college education, also brings several years of professional and construction oriented staffing and recruiting experience.